meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2024 7:55 pm  #12951

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

April….how did Nemo do in his classes the first term?  Is he enjoying the courses?

He did really well….passed all his classes and decided to do the summer semester so he can just keep doing more classes instead of taking the summer off ….we’re really proud of him

5/08/2024 7:56 pm  #12952

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

April….how did Nemo do in his classes the first term?  Is he enjoying the courses?

He did really well….passed all his classes and decided to do the summer semester so he can just keep doing more classes instead of taking the summer off ….we’re really proud of him

WOW......that is awesome, especially that he wants to take summer classes and not goof off. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/08/2024 7:57 pm  #12953

wow.............poodle moth is voted out.........okay, lets see Chrissy Metz......lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/08/2024 7:57 pm  #12954

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Don’t know any of the clues but Gumball sounds like Andy Grammar still to me

Hope you are right so I can recognize his face......LOL

Have to wait another week to see I guess….LOL

5/08/2024 7:58 pm  #12955

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh that sounds like it would have been so much fun to watch

Of the 3 the tin man costume was weird and sort of  didn’t really give the character much depth—-but he also had the smallest role of the 3.  Te scarecrow was a girl and she did a really good job also.  She also was a singer….and she danced.  She sort of “limped” off and on to give you the impression of being straw!   Pretty cute!

How neat.......sounds like the strawgirl did a good job too.

Best part was that they all were having fun!  The way they portrayed the tornado was a bunch of extras came out with some silky sort of fabric, they twirled around white they had their arms stretched holding the fabric.  You got the picture!  Of course, it helped to know the story!!!  This was a new director…young man vs. a very experienced woman (she retired!).  The Toto was some sort of a gray almost sort of marionette that was manipulated by a girl who actually moved the dog’s limbs via some levers.  Not sure if that was a prop that was rented or if they designed and made it.  Very novel and unique!

Last edited by JetmamaDiDi (5/08/2024 7:58 pm)

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 7:58 pm  #12956

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Don’t know any of the clues but Gumball sounds like Andy Grammar still to me

Not a singer......athlete ......forgot the other clues.

I’m going to have to look up the clues

5/08/2024 7:59 pm  #12957

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Of the 3 the tin man costume was weird and sort of  didn’t really give the character much depth—-but he also had the smallest role of the 3.  Te scarecrow was a girl and she did a really good job also.  She also was a singer….and she danced.  She sort of “limped” off and on to give you the impression of being straw!   Pretty cute!

How neat.......sounds like the strawgirl did a good job too.

Best part was that they all were having fun!  The way they portrayed the tornado was a bunch of extras came out with some silky sort of fabric, they tailed around white they had their arms stretched holding the fabric.  You got the picture!  Of course, it helped to know the story!!!  This was a new director…young man vs. a very experienced woman (she retired!).  The Toto was some sort of a gray almost sort of marionette that was manipulated by a girl who actually moved the dog’s limbs via some levers.  Not sure if that was a prop that was rented or if they designed and made it.  Very novel and unique!

AWeSOME..........I bet it was a wonderful show.  Was this put on from a acting class?

5/08/2024 7:59 pm  #12958

LuvSeason18 wrote:

wow.............poodle moth is voted out.........okay, lets see Chrissy Metz......lol

Jenny is sticking with Chrissy ….wrong build for Faith Hill

5/08/2024 7:59 pm  #12959

Whoo Hoo..........first one I have ever got right.....I think......LOL

5/08/2024 8:00 pm  #12960

GO LUV!!!!!!! You called that her first show appearance!!!!!!

Board footera