meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2024 8:01 pm  #12961

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

Ladies, I have to run.......my eyes are starting to burn and water.......been a blast.......hope to see you next week.  Take care

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/08/2024 8:01 pm  #12962

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Whoo Hoo..........first one I have ever got right.....I think......LOL

Naw….lol…you got TacoTom right too 😂🤣

5/08/2024 8:01 pm  #12963

april6263 wrote:

GO LUV!!!!!!! You called that her first show appearance!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/08/2024 8:02 pm  #12964

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

April….how did Nemo do in his classes the first term?  Is he enjoying the courses?

He did really well….passed all his classes and decided to do the summer semester so he can just keep doing more classes instead of taking the summer off ….we’re really proud of him

WOW......that is awesome, especially that he wants to take summer classes and not goof off. LOL

]

Good for him!!!  That’s great….and he’ll have enough time to spend some on the beach and have some fun!  I had to go to the University of Hawaii one summer when I was in college so I could spend the afternoons on the beach for 6 weeks!!  LOLOLOL. 

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 8:03 pm  #12965

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ladies, I have to run.......my eyes are starting to burn and water.......been a blast.......hope to see you next week.  Take care

Ok goodnight….I think I’m gonna run too….lol….my phone keeps ringing and D is trying to show me his Lego car he’s building….talk to you both soon ….goodnight ((hugs))

5/08/2024 8:36 pm  #12966

And hubby came home with the pizza and salad, so we ate it!!!  LOL

Great to chat with you both.  We need to havec more than one season of DWTS!!

(((HUGS)))

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/15/2024 7:01 pm  #12967

Hey guys!! Ready for some MS!!

5/15/2024 7:02 pm  #12968

Semi finals!!

5/15/2024 7:03 pm  #12969

Goldfish up

5/15/2024 7:03 pm  #12970

HI April.......I am a bit late, but here. LOL

How are you doing this evening?

Board footera