meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2024 7:46 pm  #13041

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

This first hour must be the recap of the first group in Semifinals

Kind of wish it was a normal show, that way I wouldn't miss anything. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right!! Me too….LOL

5/15/2024 7:46 pm  #13042

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

There is another show you need to watch next season….its called … We Are Family ….and it’s similar to this but no costumes…the celebrity is hidden and a family member of the celebrity is singing….you have to guess who they’re related too (the hidden celebrity)

Ohhhhhhh, that sounds interesting.  When/where/and what time?  LOL

OH, did you see they have been advertising the new AGT show.  Have no idea when it starts, but I have seen commercial saying get ready. LOL

Oooo…..going to have to look for AGT info….LOL…We are Family the first season is currently on Hulu but when it airs for season 2 it’ll be on Fox

Cool.  Will have to watch when it comes on Fox.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/15/2024 7:47 pm  #13043

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Have you been getting any storms down where you live?  I saw that some were in the "northern part of FL", but didn't know if any got down where you are.  We have been lucky, storms all around us, but none have hit our area as of yet.

We haven’t here but Tallahassee got hit pretty hard…..Nemo is ok though …they lost power for awhile but that’s it

5/15/2024 7:47 pm  #13044

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

He has a distinctive singing voice….look up a you tube video of him and then listen to Gumball

Will have to do, if he gets past tonight.........they are going to vote one out tonight.....right?  Oh.....forgot it is a two hour show......shoot......well, email who stays and who goes. LOL

Ok I will….its hard to guess who will stay

Right.........humm, I was going to say clock and goldfish, BUT now I am thinking Gumball and Goldfish. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/15/2024 7:48 pm  #13045

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

This first hour must be the recap of the first group in Semifinals

Kind of wish it was a normal show, that way I wouldn't miss anything. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right!! Me too….LOL

5/15/2024 7:48 pm  #13046

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Will have to do, if he gets past tonight.........they are going to vote one out tonight.....right?  Oh.....forgot it is a two hour show......shoot......well, email who stays and who goes. LOL

Ok I will….its hard to guess who will stay

Right.........humm, I was going to say clock and goldfish, BUT now I am thinking Gumball and Goldfish. LOL

I think I agree with you

5/15/2024 7:49 pm  #13047

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Have you been getting any storms down where you live?  I saw that some were in the "northern part of FL", but didn't know if any got down where you are.  We have been lucky, storms all around us, but none have hit our area as of yet.

We haven’t here but Tallahassee got hit pretty hard…..Nemo is ok though …they lost power for awhile but that’s it

Oh dear.  Glad it wasn't bad for Nemo.  How is he doing?  You said he was going to take some summer classes.  A full load or just a few?  Hope he has some time to relax. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Of course, he might be a go getter and want to get done asap. lol

5/15/2024 7:50 pm  #13048

Hmmmm…..some judges guessing Selena Gomez

5/15/2024 7:50 pm  #13049

april6263 wrote:

Hmmmm…..some judges guessing Selena Gomez

humm.......

okay, does gumball clues fit Andy?

5/15/2024 7:51 pm  #13050

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh dear.  Glad it wasn't bad for Nemo.  How is he doing?  You said he was going to take some summer classes.  A full load or just a few?  Hope he has some time to relax. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Of course, he might be a go getter and want to get done asap. lol

He’s doing three over the summer …..and yep…he’s doing good

Board footera