meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 8:37 pm  #13351

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Well….people want it for the location (our area is the “hot” area right now)….

Well.........I guess that would be good, IF you wanted to move. LOL

We moved here so long ago that back then no one even heard of this area….now everyone wants to move here

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TWINS!!!!   Wish it was still that way. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 8:37 pm  #13352

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

We moved here so long ago that back then no one even heard of this area….now everyone wants to move here

That has to be the worst!!!  🥴

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:38 pm  #13353

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Do people want to buy your house for the location or because they are just looking for a new place to land from another state/?!!

So they would be willing to offer a big price….but where would you go, right?!!!  LOL.  That is what we always say??!!  And I wouldn’t want to start all over again!!!  

Exactly….lol

6/04/2024 8:38 pm  #13354

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

So they would be willing to offer a big price….but where would you go, right?!!!  LOL.  That is what we always say??!!  And I wouldn’t want to start all over again!!!  

Exactly….lol

Yep.......in the same boat as you.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 8:39 pm  #13355

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  I like hummingbirds too, but I never see them in our area.  Do get a woodpecker or two once in awhile.

I think we had a wood pecker years ago but none lately.

They are kind of interesting, but can do damage to the tree, then again if the trees have "bugs" it is already "damaged". lol

What kind of wildlife do y’all get Luv???

6/04/2024 8:39 pm  #13356

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Indeed!!  Life was a whole lot simpler….and I miss the simple life!  At our ages it is relatively unchanged…and almost all of our neighbors have been here for at least 20 years, but  that is a blessing.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:40 pm  #13357

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

They haven’t bothered the tomatoes or other veg in the garden…yet!

Do y’all remember that whole raccoon tomato bandit saga???? …..LOL!!! It went on for weeks…..trying to remember which sister it was fighting the tomato war 😂🤣

Don’t think I remember that!!  LOL

She thought it was teenagers….put out cameras and found out who her bandits really were….LOL

6/04/2024 8:40 pm  #13358

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I think we had a wood pecker years ago but none lately.

They are kind of interesting, but can do damage to the tree, then again if the trees have "bugs" it is already "damaged". lol

What kind of wildlife do y’all get Luv???

A few bunny's, saw a raccoon once, skunks, squirrels, birds......And NOT my favorite.....Snakes!!!!.........HATE THEM....lol

6/04/2024 8:41 pm  #13359

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Do y’all remember that whole raccoon tomato bandit saga???? …..LOL!!! It went on for weeks…..trying to remember which sister it was fighting the tomato war 😂🤣

Don’t think I remember that!!  LOL

Every morning she would go out and find her tomatoes missing......put up a camera and saw several raccoons stealing them at night. lol

YES!!!!!!!!! She thought it was the teenage boys in her neighborhood!!!!

6/04/2024 8:42 pm  #13360

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Indeed!!  Life was a whole lot simpler….and I miss the simple life!  At our ages it is relatively unchanged…and almost all of our neighbors have been here for at least 20 years, but  that is a blessing.

I say it is a blessing.......we are getting new neighbors every few years.....

I always say, I think I was born in the wrong generation. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera