meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 8:42 pm  #13361

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

So they would be willing to offer a big price….but where would you go, right?!!!  LOL.  That is what we always say??!!  And I wouldn’t want to start all over again!!!  

Exactly….lol

Yep.......in the same boat as you.

We are all fortunate to have been wherever we are for a long time.  The longer you are in the same place, the less you want to leave because you have to make a whole new social group.  I feel so fortunate that I have so many friends who quilt and whom I’ve known for, literallly, decades!  I always say I don’t have enough time left on earth to make friends like they are.  So we have to look on the bright side and be grateful to God for the simple things in life. 🙏

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:42 pm  #13362

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Most people wouldn’t because you think of city and you just think of cement!!  And that is pretty much what it is but we also have smaller critters….and a lot of lizards about now!!!

That’s interesting…..we have some friends from TKD getting ready to move to San Diego at the end of June

WOW...........that is a big..........long........move.

The dad is a surgeon….he got a job offer from the hospital out there

6/04/2024 8:43 pm  #13363

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Don’t think I remember that!!  LOL

Every morning she would go out and find her tomatoes missing......put up a camera and saw several raccoons stealing them at night. lol

YES!!!!!!!!! She thought it was the teenage boys in her neighborhood!!!!

It was a huge mystery.......and kind of fun when we found out what was going on.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 8:43 pm  #13364

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Exactly….lol

We are all fortunate to have been wherever we are for a long time.  The longer you are in the same place, the less you want to leave because you have to make a whole new social group.  I feel so fortunate that I have so many friends who quilt and whom I’ve known for, literallly, decades!  I always say I don’t have enough time left on earth to make friends like they are.  So we have to look on the bright side and be grateful to God for the simple things in life. 🙏

And among those blessings are you two and all the other sisters for the past 10 years!!! ❤️

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

6/04/2024 8:43 pm  #13365

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…..

Yep.................not watching.  Well at least not all of the time.

Me either

6/04/2024 8:44 pm  #13366

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Exactly….lol

So true.......but I must admit....somedays, that is hard to do.................BUT I need to start remembering that.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 8:44 pm  #13367

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Every morning she would go out and find her tomatoes missing......put up a camera and saw several raccoons stealing them at night. lol

YES!!!!!!!!! She thought it was the teenage boys in her neighborhood!!!!

It was a huge mystery.......and kind of fun when we found out what was going on.

I think I remember that now!!  WASn’t it someone on the east coast….maybe East Coast??

6/04/2024 8:45 pm  #13368

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That’s interesting…..we have some friends from TKD getting ready to move to San Diego at the end of June

WOW...........that is a big..........long........move.

The dad is a surgeon….he got a job offer from the hospital out there

What kind of surgeon?

6/04/2024 8:45 pm  #13369

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

And among those blessings are you two and all the other sisters for the past 10 years!!! ❤️

BACK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/04/2024 8:45 pm  #13370

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Most people wouldn’t because you think of city and you just think of cement!!  And that is pretty much what it is but we also have smaller critters….and a lot of lizards about now!!!

That will be a big transition for them!!!  The grandkids took TKD for a while down there.  They lived in north SD and then in Escondido, which is a bit further north of there.  It was a nice place but I hear now tat there are all sorts of homeless and illegals downtown.  Since TX closed their border they are all coming to SD.  We don’t see many around where we live, but I’m sure there are plenty if we looked hard enough!!

They’re a really sweet family…it’s going to be a change for sure

Board footera