meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 8:38 pm  #13831

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL.........okay, am I getting wacky cause I am tired or is this funny? I like this..........lol

LOL…it was funny but I don’t know why….LOL….but don’t know if I would have given it a golden buzzer

7/16/2024 8:39 pm  #13832

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have to admit, Howie can be entertaining and bring "fun"  out of anything.

Yep….LOL….I could have watched that alone….it was kind of Laura’s and Hardy ish

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   True

Hmmmmmm……we need a good ole Laural and Hardy type comedy act

7/16/2024 8:40 pm  #13833

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL.........okay, am I getting wacky cause I am tired or is this funny? I like this..........lol

LOL…it was funny but I don’t know why….LOL….but don’t know if I would have given it a golden buzzer

LOL.............I agree, I really, really enjoyed it.........but..........golden buzzer worthy?  Umm.........I don't think so.  Don't see how they could possibly up this for the live shows.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 8:41 pm  #13834

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep….LOL….I could have watched that alone….it was kind of Laura’s and Hardy ish

I totally agree.  I would LOVE to see that.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 8:41 pm  #13835

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh that would be PERFECT.  How long have they known it is a boy?  Have they thought of names yet?

Since I think it was last Sunday

Oh........so this is pretty recent news.  How cool.  Bet they are so excited.  Didn't you say that he should arrive around Maks.......was it his birthday too......or something?  lol

They are going to plan a C section so we’ll know when he’s going to be born but yeah sometime around then

They haven’t picked out a name yet because KK was only thinking of girl names 🤣😂

7/16/2024 8:43 pm  #13836

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL.............I agree, I really, really enjoyed it.........but..........golden buzzer worthy?  Umm.........I don't think so.  Don't see how they could possibly up this for the live shows.

I think they could by adding more people to make bigger animals but it’ll eventually max out

7/16/2024 8:44 pm  #13837

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I totally agree.  I would LOVE to see that.

Those old …who’s on first….type comedy sketches were hilarious

7/16/2024 8:44 pm  #13838

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Since I think it was last Sunday

Oh........so this is pretty recent news.  How cool.  Bet they are so excited.  Didn't you say that he should arrive around Maks.......was it his birthday too......or something?  lol

They are going to plan a C section so we’ll know when he’s going to be born but yeah sometime around then

They haven’t picked out a name yet because KK was only thinking of girl names 🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Too funny.  WELL........some girl names COULD be a boys name too. LOL

Did they take C by C section too?  I forget.

7/16/2024 8:45 pm  #13839

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I think they could by adding more people to make bigger animals but it’ll eventually max out

LOL...........I wonder how they would do an elephant? lol

7/16/2024 8:45 pm  #13840

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Too funny.  WELL........some girl names COULD be a boys name too. LOL

Did they take C by C section too?  I forget.

Eventually…..they tried natural but she didn’t dilate enough

Board footera