meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2023 9:09 pm  #981

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Was Harry in the bottom 3???

Yes

THANK YOU SO MUCH VMM!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/10/2023 9:09 pm  #982

Okay, going to head out.........it was a great night..........thanks everyone.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

10/10/2023 9:09 pm  #983

april6263 wrote:

Well it has been so much fun tonight but I’m gonna call it a night and go check on my boy again….talk to you all tomorrow for Masked Singer….goodnight ((hugs))

Good night! I hope D feels better.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/10/2023 9:10 pm  #984

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Was Harry in the bottom 3???

Yes

THANK YOU SO MUCH VMM!!!!

You're welcome. Good nigiht, all

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/10/2023 9:14 pm  #985

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Sorry, I was trying to help Little Bit with homework. D2 did a tap solo to "Can't Hurry Love" one year.

I love tap dancing!!  I think it is a sorely lost art.  I love the old movies with tap dancing routines!  I even love Vicky Lawrence doing dance routines in Mama’s Family episodes!!  They are my favorites!

Oh my Jet i remember those episodes. My daughter danced for 16 years and she was really good and loved tap…she use to tap down our hallway. I too love the old musical movies and I like you think that is is a lost art.

The old movies. Are the best!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/10/2023 9:16 pm  #986

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Jet.........if you see this.....when you watch the show, let me know who were the 3 couple left on stage.

OK!!!  I will let you know in the morning so I can look at the DVR.  I get up early with the pup so willl scroll thru to the end and watch after that!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

10/10/2023 9:16 pm  #987

[img][/img]

10/10/2023 9:17 pm  #988

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Jet.........if you see this.....when you watch the show, let me know who were the 3 couple left on stage.

OK!!!  I will let you know in the morning so I can look at the DVR.  I get up early with the pup so willl scroll thru to the end and watch after that!!!

Thanks Jet, Vmm and April confirmed things for me...but you can double confirm. LOL!!!

Take care

10/10/2023 9:17 pm  #989

Sorry I missed the last bit…had to feed the hubby!!  OL. 

GOOD NIGHT and SWEET DREAMS!  😴😴😴

10/11/2023 9:45 am  #990

Good Morning Sisters...I hope those of you that watch the show with us or not enjoyed it.  I will post the dances in case you want to rewatch them again. I thought the show was a really good show.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

Board footera