meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2023 8:03 pm  #1151

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

Harry looks cute as Woody........lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/17/2023 8:03 pm  #1152

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I am trying to find Kaylee some purple shoes to wear with the costume…Purple boots are fine for her, she loves to wear different color boots. She dances to her own music!!!

That’s going to be cute

How cute!!  I miss not having kids around for Halloween!  We do a Halloween thing dat church on the Sunday before Halloween after the services for the church kids.  Everyone loves it….we have games, treats, crafts, etc.  Everyone has fun!  I always do the decorate your trick or treat bag table.

Aw….that sounds like a lot of fun

10/17/2023 8:04 pm  #1153

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

You mean that you are actually going to miss DWTS?  WOW.........that is a HUGE shocker......LOL 

How come Space X preempts “real” programming??!!  LOL

Because we live so close to the Cape if it pulls a Challenger….well…..yeah

That would be quite exciting!!  But also ver devastating.  I remember that day quite vividly.  We also have been long time friends with one of the astronauts who flew 5 missions on the shuttle, including the Challenger the time before its demise!1. We visited with him when we were in Nashville last December.  It only took 8-1/2 minutes for the shuttle to get into orbit!!  ad no idea it was that quick!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/17/2023 8:04 pm  #1154

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That’s going to be cute

How cute!!  I miss not having kids around for Halloween!  We do a Halloween thing dat church on the Sunday before Halloween after the services for the church kids.  Everyone loves it….we have games, treats, crafts, etc.  Everyone has fun!  I always do the decorate your trick or treat bag table.

Aw….that sounds like a lot of fun

Is is very cute and fun to see the kids in their costumes.  They are so excited!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

10/17/2023 8:05 pm  #1155

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Harry looks cute as Woody........lol

OMG!!  Bet he does!!  Who is Rylee??

10/17/2023 8:05 pm  #1156

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Are you dressing up???

No but D is going to be a phantom….actually we’re going with 5 of the TKD kids and families…4 of the kids are being phantoms….and one is being a princess 🤣😂

SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The parents are riding in the golf cart following them….oh and one of the families is bringing their 4 Golden Retrievers dressed as hot dogs …..LOL!!!!!

10/17/2023 8:06 pm  #1157

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I probably won’t be able to watch that night because we have plans with friends of ours

You mean that you are actually going to miss DWTS?  WOW.........that is a HUGE shocker......LOL 

LOL…I know….think I can convince D to skip trick or treating ????? 🤣😂🤣

HAHA!!  I forgot that Halloween is on Tuesday this year!!

10/17/2023 8:07 pm  #1158

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL…I know….think I can convince D to skip trick or treating ????? 🤣😂🤣

LOL............................NO!!!!!!   

Sooooo…..you’re saying Maks lied when he said “there’s always room for hope”????? 🤣😂🤣😂

10/17/2023 8:08 pm  #1159

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

No but D is going to be a phantom….actually we’re going with 5 of the TKD kids and families…4 of the kids are being phantoms….and one is being a princess 🤣😂

The parents are riding in the golf cart following them….oh and one of the families is bringing their 4 Golden Retrievers dressed as hot dogs …..LOL!!!!!

Sounds like tons of fun!  What is D going as?  A TKD student??!!  LOL

10/17/2023 8:08 pm  #1160

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL...........those are going to be some BIG hot dogs......lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

Board footera