meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2023 8:12 pm  #1171

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Because we live so close to the Cape if it pulls a Challenger….well…..yeah

That would be quite exciting!!  But also ver devastating.  I remember that day quite vividly.  We also have been long time friends with one of the astronauts who flew 5 missions on the shuttle, including the Challenger the time before its demise!1. We visited with him when we were in Nashville last December.  It only took 8-1/2 minutes for the shuttle to get into orbit!!  ad no idea it was that quick!!!

We actually see the launches every time they go up….the night time ones are the best

I’ll bet they are spectacular!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/17/2023 8:12 pm  #1172

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh goodness….is it math….I don’t like new math at all

My SIL is a math teacher at his HS.  CA, in its infinite wisdom, created a stupid curriculum called “Social Justic Mathematics!”  What is that you (and I) ask?  🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. I asked my SIL how he was going to like teaching that subject.  He said, ‘I have no idea what that even is!!  LOLOLOL. Good answer, I said!!  This is a way of dumbing down advanced math and getting around having to offer it in high schools.  Kids won’t be able to take algebra in 8th grade.  If you google Social Justic Math they make a whole bunch of assumptions or possibilities that kids will have no inclination to ask or include in getting some ridiculous, nebulous answer…..maybe!

Oh good grief….as if common core wasn’t bad enough 🤦‍♀️

No, not math for once. She has write an ode. She is doing an ode to dance, so that should be easy, right? But she has writer's block. .

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/17/2023 8:13 pm  #1173

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Harry looks cute as Woody........lol

OMG!!  Bet he does!!  Who is Rylee??

Lindsey’s little sister….only like 18 or 19 and first time pro

10/17/2023 8:13 pm  #1174

Harry..........21

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/17/2023 8:13 pm  #1175

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

My SIL is a math teacher at his HS.  CA, in its infinite wisdom, created a stupid curriculum called “Social Justic Mathematics!”  What is that you (and I) ask?  🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. I asked my SIL how he was going to like teaching that subject.  He said, ‘I have no idea what that even is!!  LOLOLOL. Good answer, I said!!  This is a way of dumbing down advanced math and getting around having to offer it in high schools.  Kids won’t be able to take algebra in 8th grade.  If you google Social Justic Math they make a whole bunch of assumptions or possibilities that kids will have no inclination to ask or include in getting some ridiculous, nebulous answer…..maybe!

Oh good grief….as if common core wasn’t bad enough 🤦‍♀️

No, not math for once. She has write an ode. She is doing an ode to dance, so that should be easy, right? But she has writer's block. .

That does sound pretty easy, but I’m not up on how to write an ode!!!  😋

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

10/17/2023 8:14 pm  #1176

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Vmm….does Little Bit have someone to go trick or treating with this year

She says she doesn't want to go.  I am so sad. But at least I will be here.

I can understand that, especially with what happened before. HUGS....... Does she like to hand out the candy? 

We don't get Trick-or-Treaters.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/17/2023 8:14 pm  #1177

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The parents are riding in the golf cart following them….oh and one of the families is bringing their 4 Golden Retrievers dressed as hot dogs …..LOL!!!!!

Sounds like tons of fun!  What is D going as?  A TKD student??!!  LOL

Nope a phantom…..we have 4 of the kids that want to be phantoms….and one princess 😀

10/17/2023 8:14 pm  #1178

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Harry looks cute as Woody........lol

OMG!!  Bet he does!!  Who is Rylee??

Lindsey’s little sister….only like 18 or 19 and first time pro

I meant who is Rylee dressed up as??!!  LOL. I know who she REALLY is!!

10/17/2023 8:15 pm  #1179

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

The parents are riding in the golf cart following them….oh and one of the families is bringing their 4 Golden Retrievers dressed as hot dogs …..LOL!!!!!

Sounds like tons of fun!  What is D going as?  A TKD student??!!  LOL

Nope a phantom…..we have 4 of the kids that want to be phantoms….and one princess 😀

That is quite a group!!!  LOL. Are teh 4 phantoms all boys??!!  LOL

10/17/2023 8:15 pm  #1180

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...........those are going to be some BIG hot dogs......lol

LOL….oh yeah….but they are the sweetest dogs ….really patient with the kids

Board footera