meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2023 8:47 pm  #1251

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Missed Ariana scores.......anyone catch them?

8-9-8

Thank you

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/17/2023 8:48 pm  #1252

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Yet 42 years, sounds like such a long time. Nope nothing special!

When we went out for dinner on our 51st, this year, the young waitress at our favorite Italian place was just flabbergasted!!!  She kept saying “Do you know how RARE that is these days?”  She was so overwhelmed with glee, she comped our dessert, which was really nice of her!!!

WOw.........that was nice of her..........and unfortunately, she is right on it being rare.

I know….we were very touched and left a nice tip.  She’s a sweet young lady.  Hard worker and great server.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/17/2023 8:49 pm  #1253

I like that they’re doing the live action mermaid

10/17/2023 8:49 pm  #1254

april6263 wrote:

Oh Cek ….loving the cookbook idea!!! Was there a date you wanted us to have recipes submitted by

Whenever you have them I will take them…I will be sending out an email with the ideas that I have for the book.  Also if you have any memories from the past almost 10 years or any tips you use in cooking or anything please send them too.  I am very excited for this.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

10/17/2023 8:50 pm  #1255

april6263 wrote:

Me too!!!  I think the choice of songs this Disney Week were very good

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

10/17/2023 8:52 pm  #1256

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh Cek ….loving the cookbook idea!!! Was there a date you wanted us to have recipes submitted by

Whenever you have them I will take them…I will be sending out an email with the ideas that I have for the book.  Also if you have any memories from the past almost 10 years or any tips you use in cooking or anything please send them too.  I am very excited for this.

Ok I’ll get some together for you 😀😀

10/17/2023 8:53 pm  #1257

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Yet 42 years, sounds like such a long time. Nope nothing special!

When we went out for dinner on our 51st, this year, the young waitress at our favorite Italian place was just flabbergasted!!!  She kept saying “Do you know how RARE that is these days?”  She was so overwhelmed with glee, she comped our dessert, which was really nice of her!!!

That is so funny that some think it is so rare that someone can be married for more that a few years.
That was a nice thing to do!

I’ve been told that often the brides at these extravagant, super expensive weddings say things that indicate they have no intention of staying married….like it is a social event to be repeated!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/17/2023 8:53 pm  #1258

Happy Anniversary, CEK

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/17/2023 8:53 pm  #1259

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Me too!!!  I think the choice of songs this Disney Week were very good

They really were ….

10/17/2023 8:53 pm  #1260

Oh, yay, I got a point!

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

Board footera