meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2023 9:12 pm  #1291

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

Good night, everyone!

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/18/2023 10:32 am  #1292

Hi Sisters....I am a bit late right now with posting the videos from last night.  Our heater/boiler person is coming to check out things before we have to start using it this season.  I will get them posted as soon as I can...

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

10/18/2023 2:52 pm  #1293

Ok so I have a short minute to post last nights dances.  Sorry for the delay but I have had several repair things to do today...all is good just trying to get some things that have been put off it seems like forever done.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

10/18/2023 2:53 pm  #1294

Disney Night Season 32 

Opening Number

LeLe and Brandon

Jason and Danielle

Ariana and Pasha

Mauricio and Emma

Charity and Artem

Alyson and Sasha

Barry and Peta

Xochitl and Val

Mira and Gleb

Harry and Rylee

Adrian and Brit

Last edited by CEK40 (10/18/2023 2:59 pm)

10/18/2023 3:01 pm  #1295

Ok the tile person is on the way so I will check back later...

10/19/2023 7:05 pm  #1296

LuvSeason18 wrote:

[img][/img]

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/21/2023 2:36 pm  #1297

Ok everyone here are the songs and dances for Tuesdays Most Memorable Year!

Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: Viennese waltz (“Until I Found You” by Stephen Sanchez)

Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber: Viennese waltz (“Perfect” by Ed Sheeran)

Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: contemporary (“Keep Your Head Up” by Andy Grammer)

Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: contemporary (“Lose You to Love Me” by Selena Gomez)

Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov: Viennese waltz (“Happier Than Ever” by Billie Eilish)

Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: quickstep (“On the Road Again” by Willie Nelson)

Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong: contemporary (“I’ll Stand By You” by The Pretenders)

Mira Sorvino and Gleb Savchenko: contemporary (“Time After Time” by Cyndi Lauper)

Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater: contemporary (“Rise Up” by Andra Day)

Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd: paso doble (“Born to Be Wild” by Steppenwolf)

Last edited by CEK40 (10/21/2023 2:42 pm)

10/21/2023 2:44 pm  #1298

Here are some seek pic to look forward too for Tuesday Night!

Last edited by CEK40 (10/21/2023 2:50 pm)

10/21/2023 2:47 pm  #1299

The DWTS Report reposted
DWTS Stats & Info
@dwtsstats
·
Oct 18
Derek and Julianne will take part in Len’s tribute that will be choreographed by Jenna and Val. #dwts

Last edited by CEK40 (10/21/2023 2:49 pm)

10/21/2023 2:51 pm  #1300

Cheryl Burke Says She 'Wasn’t Invited' to Return for Len Goodman's Tribute on Dancing with the Stars
The former 'DWTS' pro announced her departure from the competitive reality series in November 2022 after 17 years and 26 seasons

By Esther Kang

https://people.com/cheryl-burke-wasnt-invited-back-len-goodman-tribute-dancing-with-the-stars-8364645

More stories about the same:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a45594885/cheryl-burke-not-invited-dwts-len-goodman-tribute/

https://www.eonline.com/news/1388338/cheryl-burke-says-she-wasnt-invited-to-dancing-with-the-stars-tribute-to-late-judge-len-goodman

Last edited by CEK40 (10/21/2023 2:52 pm)

Board footera