meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2023 8:10 pm  #1421

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok I never thought of Willie Nelson music being ballroom dance music…lol.…I think I needed that laugh

I think the dance is good........but I just can't get back into the show just yet.......

Me either really ….but of all songs to help the somber mood that would be the only choice of the ones they have tonight …

10/24/2023 8:11 pm  #1422

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok I never thought of Willie Nelson music being ballroom dance music…lol.…I think I needed that laugh

I think the dance is good........but I just can't get back into the show just yet.......

Me either really ….but of all songs to help the somber mood that would be the only choice of the ones they have tonight …

True

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/24/2023 8:11 pm  #1423

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I think they should have skipped all results and the booting and let that dance and Tribute to Len close out the show.......

I wouldn't have been able to sleep after that. I think I'm glad they brought the mood back up.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/24/2023 8:11 pm  #1424

Jason sang this ..........wow

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

10/24/2023 8:12 pm  #1425

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Thank goodness we had a fun and upbeat routine after that!

Derek said in the interview Cek posted that Len would have not wanted everyone to remain somber so I wonder if that’s why they chose to do it in the middle and move on with no “mucking about” as Len would say

10/24/2023 8:13 pm  #1426

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Thank goodness we had a fun and upbeat routine after that!

Derek said in the interview Cek posted that Len would have not wanted everyone to remain somber so I wonder if that’s why they chose to do it in the middle and move on with no “mucking about” as Len would say

Ah.........that makes good sense.

10/24/2023 8:14 pm  #1427

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I think they should have skipped all results and the booting and let that dance and Tribute to Len close out the show.......

I wouldn't have been able to sleep after that. I think I'm glad they brought the mood back up.

Me too….it was almost like going to a funeral for a friend in a way ….even though we didn’t actually know Len….or was that just me

10/24/2023 8:14 pm  #1428

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Jason sang this ..........wow

He’s a pro singer so

10/24/2023 8:16 pm  #1429

Jason. All 9’s

10/24/2023 8:16 pm  #1430

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Me too….it was almost like going to a funeral for a friend in a way ….even though we didn’t actually know Len….or was that just me

No.......not just you.

Board footera