meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2023 8:13 pm  #1641

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Vmm.......you still here???  What did you think?

Sorry--I'm having some trouble with my internet connection. I thought the dance was very good and the content was great. I felt like she was a little wobbly at times, but what do I know?

Vmmm…..you must be right!  I can’t see it even with wobbly internet!!  LOL. You could say anything and I’d havec to agree!!  LOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/31/2023 8:13 pm  #1642

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

3x9=27 + 10 += 37

Yeah, I remembered it is 4 judges!!  LOLOLOL

My brain is fried!!  LOL

LOL.............

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/31/2023 8:14 pm  #1643

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Sorry--I'm having some trouble with my internet connection. I thought the dance was very good and the content was great. I felt like she was a little wobbly at times, but what do I know?

LOL...........you know more about dance than me......lol

Are you getting the really cold weather up there?  We have been COLD for several days now.

We are having lovely cool nites and warm but not really hot days….around 80 probably.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

10/31/2023 8:15 pm  #1644

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Are you getting the really cold weather up there?  We have been COLD for several days now.

We are having lovely cool nites and warm but not really hot days….around 80 probably.

.............We have had HIGHS in the 30s and 40s the last several days........by the weekend will be close to 70. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

10/31/2023 8:15 pm  #1645

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I thought I saw snow somewhere in the northern states recently.  First snow of the season?

10/31/2023 8:16 pm  #1646

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Saturday was HOT. But since Sunday it has been cold. Today was at least sunny, though.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/31/2023 8:16 pm  #1647

LELE...............33

10/31/2023 8:16 pm  #1648

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

.............We have had HIGHS in the 30s and 40s the last several days........by the weekend will be close to 70. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is kinda that sort of season!  Big spread between highs and lows.  My favorite!

10/31/2023 8:17 pm  #1649

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LELE...............33

She might be on the short list tonite!

10/31/2023 8:17 pm  #1650

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

It is kinda that sort of season!  Big spread between highs and lows.  My favorite!

Good...........I will send you some of my COLD weather and you can send me some on your WARM weather. LOL

Board footera