meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2023 9:12 pm  #1701

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Well Ladies, it has been a blast tonight, but I am going to pop out and work on the chart.  If you both don't have anything to do tomorrow, join April and I for the Masked Singer chat.......Take care

Gotta go also!  Hope I can stay up to watch dwts!!  

Sweet dreams to you both!   Congrats on your points, vmmm and Gabriele!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/31/2023 9:19 pm  #1702

[img][/img]

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/01/2023 11:10 am  #1703

Hi, There will not be a Masked Singer chat tonight.  The World Series is on.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/01/2023 9:03 pm  #1704

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Vmm and Gabriele got the most pts tonight

Haha.... that is total beginner's luck.  I have no idea what the celebs are as dancers, let alone as personalities.  

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/02/2023 2:18 pm  #1705

Good Afternoon Sisters.  Been a busy week for me here, hope your week is going well.  We have winter this week and back to summer like temps for next week...Hmmm

Ok so I am late posting the Dance Videos from Tuesday so here they are...

Monster Night Season 32

Opening Number

Monster Night Monster-thon

Charity and Artem

Alyson and Sasha

Harry and Rylee

Mauricio and Emma

Barry and Peta

Lele and Brandon

Ariana and Pasha

Xochitl and Val

Xtra videos

Last edited by CEK40 (11/06/2023 10:33 am)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/02/2023 2:28 pm  #1706

Emma Slater Pens Emotional Note to 'Best Partner' Mauricio Umansky Following 'DWTS' Elimination
The 'Dancing With the Stars' pair was eliminated after their dance on Monster Night.

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/news/emma-slater-pens-emotional-note-best-partner-mauricio-umansky-following-dwts-elimination/

DWTS' Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater Share Insight Into Their Close Bondhttps://www.eonline.com/news/1389066/dwts-mauricio-umansky-and-emma-slater-share-insight-into-their-close-bond

Last edited by CEK40 (11/02/2023 2:31 pm)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/02/2023 2:28 pm  #1707

Mauricio Umansky Pens a Heartfelt Tribute to Daughter Farrah Brittany on Her Birthday
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills father shared his wishes for Farrah on her special day, while her mom Kyle Richards posted the sweetest throwback photos.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/mauricio-umanksy-dedicates-last-dwts-dance-to-farrah-voted-off

11/02/2023 2:30 pm  #1708

Mauricio and Emma react to elimination

11/02/2023 2:35 pm  #1709

Dances for Next Tuesday are not posted yet or at least I can't find them...will keep checking.  Have a wonderful day and rest of the week..

Gabriele so good to see you on the board.  Missed you!

11/05/2023 10:24 am  #1710

Good Sunday Morning Sisters...I hope you are all doing well today.  Summer is heading back to us in VA after a taste of winter.  Hope you all remembered to get that extra hour sleep this morning.  Zelda and Yattie were not happy about it.

Well Tuesday is Week 7, my how the season is flying by and this week is Music Video Night with guest judge Paula Abdul.  So here are the songs and the dances for Tuesday Night.

Individual routines

Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: jazz (“Hollaback Girl” by Gwen Stefani)

Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber: quickstep (“Candyman” by Christina Aguilera)

Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: jazz (“It’s Gonna Be Me” by *NSYNC)

Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: jazz (“All for You” by Janet Jackson)

Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov: cha-cha (“I’m a Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears)

Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: jazz (“Take On Me” by a-ha)

Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong: salsa (“Whenever, Wherever” by Shakira)

Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd: quickstep (“I’m Still Standing” by Elton John)

Team Dance

Team 4 Everybody — “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” by Backstreet Boys

Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber
Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach
Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov
Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd

Team Young’n Style — “Gangnam Style” by PSY

Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold
Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong
Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy
Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev

Last edited by CEK40 (11/05/2023 10:33 am)

Board footera