meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2023 9:13 pm  #1861

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ohhhhh…..we need to enter that contest….we could go see Jet!!

That would be some trip!!!

Yeah it would!!!

11/07/2023 9:13 pm  #1862

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok

So we will have 4 names in the “final 3” category?????

LOL...............yep, I was trying to figure out how many freestyles we were getting this year, April says 4 SO I said lets all add another name.  I will fix the chart and remind everyone for next week.

👍

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/07/2023 9:13 pm  #1863

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

What........I missed it. LOL

It is a contest with DWTS and the new Disney Movie Wish where you can win a trip to LA for the finale of DWTS

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/07/2023 9:14 pm  #1864

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

DWTS is doing a Wish contest I honor of the new Disney movie coming out….the winner gets a trip to LA and to see DWTS studios

Ooooooooo, I am in.  Jet prepare for a lot of sisters coming your way. LOL  Now, how do we make sure we win?  LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/07/2023 9:14 pm  #1865

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

It is a contest with DWTS and the new Disney Movie Wish where you can win a trip to LA for the finale of DWTS

We all need to enter just to see if one of us could win….LOL

11/07/2023 9:15 pm  #1866

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That would be some trip!!!

THata would be AWESOME!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/07/2023 9:15 pm  #1867

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

We all need to enter just to see if one of us could win….LOL

I’m game !!!!!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/07/2023 9:15 pm  #1868

The judges are tough tonight aren’t they????

11/07/2023 9:16 pm  #1869

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

DWTS is doing a Wish contest I honor of the new Disney movie coming out….the winner gets a trip to LA and to see DWTS studios

Ooooooooo, I am in.  Jet prepare for a lot of sisters coming your way. LOL  Now, how do we make sure we win?  LOL

What is the new Disney movie??!!  I am so in touch I have no idea!!  LOL

11/07/2023 9:16 pm  #1870

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

You live near Travis….pop by Arrowhead and tell him to drop a hint to Alfonso for us on Taylor night 😂🤣😂

Board footera