meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2023 9:41 pm  #1931

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Good luck to you too!!!

Thanks….Grandma will be here to supervise me so it ought to go ok….LOL

Just stay off the Benadryl or Grandma may be cooking!!  LOL

LOL!!!!! True

11/07/2023 9:41 pm  #1932

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

You go Jet!!!

I never expected to have the opportunity to give that woman my opinion!!  It was pure chance!!  I was less hard core than what I wrote, but she got the picture!!!

Some times it’s important to be reminded to think before we speak ….I’m glad you had a chance to speak to her about it

Especially when you are in a place like that.  YOu can’t expect to zone out a portion of the people….and there are always different perspectives.  She really hurt the teacher’s feelings, which sort of surprised me because she seemed like a pretty self-confident person.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/07/2023 9:42 pm  #1933

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I never expected to have the opportunity to give that woman my opinion!!  It was pure chance!!  I was less hard core than what I wrote, but she got the picture!!!

Some times it’s important to be reminded to think before we speak ….I’m glad you had a chance to speak to her about it

Especially when you are in a place like that.  YOu can’t expect to zone out a portion of the people….and there are always different perspectives.  She really hurt the teacher’s feelings, which sort of surprised me because she seemed like a pretty self-confident person.

She should have had a private conversation with the teacher.  It would have been much more appropriate.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/07/2023 9:42 pm  #1934

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Gangnam Style again???? Really ?????

I wasn't happy about it, either, but I enjoyed that way more than the last time. I think the judges did, too!

A perfect score in a team dance? What does that do to our game, lol?

I have to agree with you Vmm…I was worried but it was good.  I was wondering about that too.  Luv please help us know what it does to the scores.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/07/2023 9:43 pm  #1935

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I wasn't happy about it, either, but I enjoyed that way more than the last time. I think the judges did, too!

I was just thinking the same thing......LOL!!!!!!!!!

It was a great dance.  

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/07/2023 9:43 pm  #1936

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Good Luck to you too Jet!

THanks!  I’ll just be cooking and baking for 3 days ahead of time!!

Me too.  I have to also!

D is requesting a “Thanksgiving shaped” cake this year …so I guess I’ll have to figure that one out…lol 🤷‍♀️

11/07/2023 9:43 pm  #1937

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Thanksgiving is really pretty easy to cook.  Most everything I do is easy!!  LOL

I think so too.  Just takes time juggling the stove and stove top.  Probably the most time consuming thing I will be doing is a Carrot Cake.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/07/2023 9:44 pm  #1938

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I have to agree with you Vmm…I was worried but it was good. I was wondering about that too. Luv please help us know what it does to the scores.

WELL...........................I think we should leave the perfect score to a solo dance. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/07/2023 9:44 pm  #1939

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Me too.  I have to also!

D is requesting a “Thanksgiving shaped” cake this year …so I guess I’ll have to figure that one out…lol 🤷‍♀️

What is the shape he is wantiing??  That is some request!!!

11/07/2023 9:44 pm  #1940

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Me too. I have to also!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A turkey shaped cake?  LOL 

Board footera