meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/09/2023 6:20 pm  #1991

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

Well we now have constant internet at least for now.  Sorry for the delay in posting Tuesday Nights Videos. So here they are.

Music Video Night Opening

Charity and Artem

Lele and Brandon

Harry and Raylee

Jason and Danielle

Barry and Peta

Alyson and Sasha

Xochitl and Val

Ariana and Pasha

Team Young'n Style

Team 4 Everybody

Last edited by CEK40 (11/09/2023 6:26 pm)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/09/2023 6:27 pm  #1992

Tribute to Whitney Houston Night
Actor and singer Billy Porter will appear as a guest judge

The couples will perform one unlearned dance, and a dance-off for three extra points, to songs by Whitney Houston. Ariana & Pasha are exempt from the dance-off, but they will automatically receive three bonus points for having finished first at the end of the first round the previous week.

Now here are the songs and dances for next Tuesdays Tribute to Whitney Houston...

Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Contemporary to “Greatest Love of All.”

Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Tango to “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me).”

Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and  Pasha Pashkov will perform a Paso Doble to “Queen of the Night.”

Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Viennese Waltz to “I Will Always Love You.”

Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Samba to “Higher Love” by Kygo and Whitney Houston.

Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Viennese Waltz to “I Have Nothing.”

Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Rumba to “Didn’t We Almost Have It All.”

Dance-Offs

Xochiti-Val
Charity-Artem
Cha Cha Cha to "So Emotional"

Alyson-Sasha
Harry-Rylee
Rumba to "One Moment in Time"

Jason-Daniella
Barry-Peta
Salsa to "It's Not Right but it's Okay"

Last edited by CEK40 (11/09/2023 6:40 pm)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 4:40 pm  #1993

Hey guys 😀 just wanted to let you all know I’ll be here tonight but will be running at least half a hour late….I have to take D to TKD and he can’t miss this one….lol….just has to make sure he has enough class credits to test in Dec and he missed a lot when I was sick…..see you all tonight!!!

11/14/2023 7:58 pm  #1994

[img][/img]

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 8:04 pm  #1995

Is anyone here tonight?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/14/2023 8:04 pm  #1996

Evening Everyone !!!

11/14/2023 8:05 pm  #1997

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Is anyone here tonight?

Your twin is here!!!

11/14/2023 8:05 pm  #1998

Hi CEK........I thought I was here all alone. LOL

How are you doing tonight?  How is your hubby and daughter?

11/14/2023 8:06 pm  #1999

Harry up first........humm.......not a good slot, but could get him more votes......more time....more votes.....LOL

11/14/2023 8:07 pm  #2000

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Is anyone here tonight?

Your twin is here!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so glad you are here.....so sad to be "all alone"......LOL!!!!

Board footera