meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 8:15 pm  #2011

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey, Sisters!   Another brain dead Tuesday!!  I totally forgot to sign on and my iPad is low on battery!!

Luv….I will PM my picks for tonite.  Are there any new categkrjess I need to know?

Hey Jet. I have Brain Dead Tuesday most days anymore…LOL. Good to see you with us tonight.

HAHAHA!!  T’hanks…I don’t feel alone then!  We have this crazy quilt thing going on Tuesdays and the past couple have left me sort of discombobulated!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 8:17 pm  #2012

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Hi, everyone. I wanted to jump on for a minute and say hi. I am watching the show, but I have a bad cold, so I am going to cuddle up under a blanket and watch from there. I may doze off. I love Whitney, though, so I want to  try to watch!

Hey Vmm Sorry you are under the weather…Hubby and my daughter have been sick the past week with sinus and coughing…must be something other than COVID going around.  Hope you feel better soon!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 8:17 pm  #2013

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Hi, everyone. I wanted to jump on for a minute and say hi. I am watching the show, but I have a bad cold, so I am going to cuddle up under a blanket and watch from there. I may doze off. I love Whitney, though, so I want to  try to watch!

Awww….sorry to hear you are under the weather, vmmm….hope you cozy up and get well soon!  We’ll miss you!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 8:17 pm  #2014

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Luv I am just tired…Hubby is sleeping right now he has to go back to work, but he is still coughing but he usually keeps a cough for weeks after he is sick…must be his asthma.
My daughter is better but she coughs when she talks a lot and she has been teaching from home the past 2 days.

Oh, I am sorry that they have to go to work when you don't feel well.  Hopefully, the cough will stop soon.  I have had those and sometimes if you cough a lot, your chest starts to hurt just from the coughing motion.

I had bronchitis one time and actually broke a rib coughing…

OH DEAR!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 8:19 pm  #2015

I like Jason and Daniella together…

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 8:21 pm  #2016

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Hey Vmm Sorry you are under the weather…Hubby and my daughter have been sick the past week with sinus and coughing…must be something other than COVID going around. Hope you feel better soon!

That is what I have, I think. I started out with a sore throat, but now it is in my sinuses and coughing.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/14/2023 8:22 pm  #2017

Higs to everyone. Say hi to April when she gets here.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/14/2023 8:23 pm  #2018

What did Jason get?  

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 8:23 pm  #2019

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Hey Vmm Sorry you are under the weather…Hubby and my daughter have been sick the past week with sinus and coughing…must be something other than COVID going around. Hope you feel better soon!

That is what I have, I think. I started out with a sore throat, but now it is in my sinuses and coughing.

They didn’t have the sore throat and my daughter is coughing when she talks a lot so she has been teaching from home the past two days but her sinus has been a beast.  Hubby had the sinus to begin with and then the cough it is relentless.  Just rest and feel better soon.

11/14/2023 8:24 pm  #2020

LuvSeason18 wrote:

What did Jason get?  

Board footera