meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 8:45 pm  #2051

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

Well I didn’t get that point for first perfect score.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 8:45 pm  #2052

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Hey guys!!!!! I made it finally

HEY, APRIL!  How was TKD?  Hope hubby feels better soon.  Seems like lots of us are sick.

It was good…lol…but the instructor wasn’t paying attention to the time and they ran over 🙄
Annnnndddd….we haven’t gone on Tuesday since DWTS started….we get there only to have everyone surprised to see us and telling me apparently unbeknownst to me D has been complaining to them all that I won’t bring him on Tuesdays because of DWTS….LOL!!!!!!!!!!! He outed my obsession 🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️🤣 🤷‍♀️😂🤷‍♀️🤣

11/14/2023 8:46 pm  #2053

My picks have been terrible this season.

Last edited by CEK40 (11/14/2023 8:46 pm)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 8:46 pm  #2054

CEK40 wrote:

Me either.....darn it.......from now on, I think I will just put her name in every category that is "good"....LOL  I am going to have to watch that again, I thought they hit feet and had a boo boo........HUMM.........

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 8:47 pm  #2055

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

HI April........glad you made it.  

Me too…LOL….TKD ran late and now D is making me laugh …he’s trying to say Chmerkovskiy 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is a very hard name to say.

LOL….he heard Alfonso say it and said “what did he say”…when I told him he started trying to pronounce it himself….not very successfully 😂🤣😂🤣

11/14/2023 8:47 pm  #2056

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Hey guys!!!!! I made it finally

HEY, APRIL!  How was TKD?  Hope hubby feels better soon.  Seems like lots of us are sick.

It was good…lol…but the instructor wasn’t paying attention to the time and they ran over 🙄
Annnnndddd….we haven’t gone on Tuesday since DWTS started….we get there only to have everyone surprised to see us and telling me apparently unbeknownst to me D has been complaining to them all that I won’t bring him on Tuesdays because of DWTS….LOL!!!!!!!!!!! He outed my obsession 🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️🤣 🤷‍♀️😂🤷‍♀️🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOO FUNNY!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 8:47 pm  #2057

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Me either.....darn it.......from now on, I think I will just put her name in every category that is "good"....LOL  I am going to have to watch that again, I thought they hit feet and had a boo boo........HUMM.........

I think I will do the same thing.  I thought I saw a boo boo there too. I will watch it again myself.

11/14/2023 8:48 pm  #2058

I can’t picture Barry doing rumba

11/14/2023 8:48 pm  #2059

So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving???  I can’t get in the almost holiday spirt yet.

11/14/2023 8:48 pm  #2060

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Who got the perfect score

Board footera