meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 8:49 pm  #2061

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving??? I can’t get in the almost holiday spirt yet.

NOPE.........lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 8:50 pm  #2062

CEK40 wrote:

So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving???  I can’t get in the almost holiday spirt yet.

We’re getting there

11/14/2023 8:50 pm  #2063

CEK..........you having Turkey or Ham or what???

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/14/2023 8:51 pm  #2064

That is Barry’s 3rd wife they were married in 2017!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 8:52 pm  #2065

Ok….ummmm….am I the only one that thought the age gap made that look…..ummmmmm…..Peta doing a …ahem …sexy dance with her Grandpa….I like them but it just was an odd dance style choice for them to dance too 🤦‍♀️

Last edited by april6263 (11/14/2023 8:55 pm)

11/14/2023 8:53 pm  #2066

CEK40 wrote:

That is Barry’s 3rd wife they were married in 2017!

They seemed cute together

11/14/2023 8:55 pm  #2067

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving??? I can’t get in the almost holiday spirt yet.

NOPE.........lol

NOT EVEN CLOSE!  But Friday Granddaughter #1 is flying in from college in VA.  WEhave to pick her up at LAX.  Parent and bro arriving around midnite but they have a rental car!  On Saturday they go to SD for 2 days!!  Monday is, I thik, some beach waffle ball if it doesn’ riain!!  (I believe it when I se it—not when the weather guessers  predict it!). Tuesday is K’s MIL’s family’s TGm Wednesday is DIL’s family’s, Thursday is ours!!!  I think everyone will be sick of cooking and eating turkey!!!  Friday I think they start leaving although first in is last out….on Sunday morning!!  Meanwhile, I hit I’ll be home cooking and baking mainly!!!  LOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 8:56 pm  #2068

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Turkey and I may do a little ham for Kaylee, she loves ham. Then the normal sides, stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce and collards. I will probably do green beans cause only 3 of us like collards oh and macaroni and cheese for the kids. Oh and home made rolls. For dessert pumpkin pie, brownies and Carrot Cake.  Kaylee wants Rice Krispie treats too!!!  What are you having?

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 8:56 pm  #2069

LuvSeason18 wrote:

We are having roast turkey, smoked turkey, and ham!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 8:56 pm  #2070

JET...........might be easier to do it here..........Who is the other name you want to add to the final 4?  If you forgot who you had, I PM you.

Board footera