meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 9:09 pm  #2091

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Ok is anyone tired of hearing “Black Friday Sales” before Black Friday…I mean they rush things so much anymore.

Yes!! it makes actual Black Friday pointless in a way

I know don’t it.  I don’t understand calling it Black Friday when it isn’t.  I am still old fashion that when I was younger you never saw any Christmas out till the day after Thanksgiving.  Heck my son said they are playing Christmas music in the store already. 

They just let the holidays run together from Halloween to New Years.  Poor Thanksgiving gets hidden in the rough from Halloween to Christmas.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:09 pm  #2092

april6263 wrote:

So ….is the finale later than usual???… it’s usually Thanksgiving week but we still have too many couples for that

I thought sho but that is what he said 3 weeks away

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:10 pm  #2093

april6263 wrote:

So ….is the finale later than usual???… it’s usually Thanksgiving week but we still have too many couples for that

I guess.......I am surprised that we haven't had a double elimination.  It is so hard to keep track of what they are doing. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 9:10 pm  #2094

Ariana and Pasha are good together.

11/14/2023 9:10 pm  #2095

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Ok is anyone tired of hearing “Black Friday Sales” before Black Friday…I mean they rush things so much anymore.

I know don’t it.  I don’t understand calling it Black Friday when it isn’t.  I am still old fashion that when I was younger you never saw any Christmas out till the day after Thanksgiving.  Heck my son said they are playing Christmas music in the store already. 

They just let the holidays run together from Halloween to New Years.  Poor Thanksgiving gets hidden in the rough from Halloween to Christmas.

Yep that’s how it is here too….the stores are all Christmas already

11/14/2023 9:11 pm  #2096

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I guess.......I am surprised that we haven't had a double elimination.  It is so hard to keep track of what they are doing. LOL

I know it is odd especially since there were a lot of couples this year.

11/14/2023 9:11 pm  #2097

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I totally missed what they are saying.........please keep me posted on things......I am multi tasking and am kind of loss on the show tonight. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 9:12 pm  #2098

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

So if it’s three weeks away they’re going several weeks longer….probably why we haven’t had a double elimination yet

11/14/2023 9:12 pm  #2099

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep that’s how it is here too….the stores are all Christmas already

I know and by the time Christmas is here there won’t be nothing in the stores for Christmas!

11/14/2023 9:13 pm  #2100

That is a good song for the Paso

Board footera