meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 10:09 pm  #2221

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

Well my dear Sisters I must run and check on Zelda and feed Yattie. it has been so good to be with you tonight because I need this each week. Take care and I will get the videos posted in the morning.

Have a good rest of the week. HUGS

Goodnight CEK...........stay healthy.  HUGS

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 10:09 pm  #2222

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

PLUS, they put Charity down in the bottom 3, so that might scare "the nation" and swing the votes OFF him....but then again.....who knows. LOL

Hard to know.  Was Charity that bad tonite?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She was AWESOME, even won the battle between her and Xochiti. They did it for drama. 

Remember when they put MnM down low one week near the end….same thing.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 10:09 pm  #2223

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok so what’s happening with Harry is the show he was on ….Too Hot to Handle…has a crossover audience with the Bachelor franchise….so basically they’re loyal and they vote….he’s being pulled along by Bachelor nation….just like all the other Bachelor people that have been on DWTS

He isn’t much longer for the show, tho, imo.  He’s not a good dancer bu the’s young and they are cute!!

I think he could make final 4 because of Bachelor nation

WOW...........

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/14/2023 10:10 pm  #2224

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hard to know.  Was Charity that bad tonite?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She was AWESOME, even won the battle between her and Xochiti. They did it for drama. 

Yep, and that is how Charlie was voted out.

That is why I think they put Charity down in the bottom 3......to swing the votes off Harry, if they share the same fans.

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (11/14/2023 10:11 pm)

11/14/2023 10:10 pm  #2225

CEK40 wrote:

Well my dear Sisters I must run and check on Zelda and feed Yattie. it has been so good to be with you tonight because I need this each week. Take care and I will get the videos posted in the morning.

Have a good rest of the week. HUGS

Good to *see* you, CEK.   Hope you have a great rest of the week!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/14/2023 10:11 pm  #2226

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok so what’s happening with Harry is the show he was on ….Too Hot to Handle…has a crossover audience with the Bachelor franchise….so basically they’re loyal and they vote….he’s being pulled along by Bachelor nation….just like all the other Bachelor people that have been on DWTS

He isn’t much longer for the show, tho, imo.  He’s not a good dancer bu the’s young and they are cute!!

PLUS, they put Charity down in the bottom 3, so that might scare "the nation" and swing the votes OFF him....but then again.....who knows. LOL

It  could be a Charlie/Meryl shared fan base situation…..

11/14/2023 10:11 pm  #2227

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yep, and that is how Charlie was voted out.

Yep!

11/14/2023 10:11 pm  #2228

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

It could be a Charlie/Meryl shared fan base situation…..

That is true!!

11/14/2023 10:12 pm  #2229

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

It could be a Charlie/Meryl shared fan base situation…..

Right................twins............was just saying that. LOL

11/14/2023 10:12 pm  #2230

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I thought he was sort of canned in his remarks, tho.  A little phony but trying to relate to the audience or fans.

He’s had a canned / phony personality since his Brady days….lol….I think it’s just his true personality

You could be right!!  I find it not attractive, tho.  He impresses me as kind’ve a wuss!!

He truly is Greg Brady 🤷‍♀️

Board footera