meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2023 5:50 am  #2241

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yes definitely….all season

Showmance with who:  Harry and Rylee?

Yes….the show has been trying to push the showmance angle all season with them

Eeeew....  she has only just turned 18, hasn't she.  That's too much......

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/15/2023 6:05 am  #2242

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANG.......who is voting for Harry?  What is he known for?

Ok so what’s happening with Harry is the show he was on ….Too Hot to Handle…has a crossover audience with the Bachelor franchise….so basically they’re loyal and they vote….he’s being pulled along by Bachelor nation….just like all the other Bachelor people that have been on DWTS

He isn’t much longer for the show, tho, imo.  He’s not a good dancer bu the’s young and they are cute!!

.... and he is strong enough to lift and throw her around.  Reminds me of Lindsay, fearless.  I wonder btw what others think who waited for years to get promoted to pro.  Perhaps she is filling in for Lindsay just for this season?  

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/15/2023 6:24 am  #2243

I'm surprised no one has more than one of the dance duels right, when there is a 50% chance to pick the winner.  Was the judging split?  I can't see that part. 

Last edited by gabriele (11/15/2023 6:29 am)

11/15/2023 1:46 pm  #2244

gabriele wrote:

I'm surprised no one has more than one of the dance duels right, when there is a 50% chance to pick the winner.  Was the judging split?  I can't see that part. 

LOL...........well, we all pretty much voted almost the same way with one another. 

Charity won over Xochiti
Barry won over Jason
Alyson won over Harry.

The judges talked things over before producing a winner.  Only one sign was held up, all of the judges had to agree on the winner.  I hope that helps you understand a bit better on what happen.  Maybe, CEK can include those dances too.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/17/2023 7:21 pm  #2245

Evening Everyone...This has been a week here and I finally am able to post on the internet.  They are digging and installing new internet lines in our neighborhood for a new company and the past 3 week they have cut the internet/cable lines and the gas lines 3 different times in different locations.  It has been a mess here, but hopefully this week end will be smooth sailing. 

So I will post the videos from Tuesdays Tribute to Whitney Houston, better late than never. I am sorry for the delay.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/17/2023 7:21 pm  #2246

Whitney Houston Night Videos
Opening Number

Xochitl and Val

Barry and Peta

Harry and Rylee

Charity and Artem

Ariana and Pasha

Alyson and Sasha

Jason and Daniella

Jason and Barry Dance Off

Harry and Alyson Dance Off

Charity and Xochitl Dance Off

Week 8 Elimination

Last edited by CEK40 (11/17/2023 7:29 pm)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/17/2023 7:28 pm  #2247

Here are a few videos to watch when you are bored...

Last edited by CEK40 (11/17/2023 7:29 pm)

11/17/2023 7:29 pm  #2248

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

LOL...........well, we all pretty much voted almost the same way with one another. 

Charity won over Xochiti
Barry won over Jason
Alyson won over Harry.

The judges talked things over before producing a winner.  Only one sign was held up, all of the judges had to agree on the winner.  I hope that helps you understand a bit better on what happen.  Maybe, CEK can include those dances too.

Thanks for the explanation.  That makes sense. So, it is no longer obvious to the audience how the judges vote?  I can see the bare dances on the youtube channel, but not the judging portion or the packages.  But at least I am able to follow somewhat again. 

11/21/2023 7:46 pm  #2249

[img][/img]

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 8:00 pm  #2250

It is Taylor Swift night.......any bets that we see a Travis Kelce "look alike too"?

Board footera