meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 8:08 pm  #2261

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hi April......how are you tonight?  Did you and D watch the Chiefs game last night?  Are you ready for Thanksgiving?  The dancers show all be dancing with Taylor and Travis masks on . LOL

I’m good and no because we were at my brothers house…..we’re home now and halfway ready for Thanksgiving

LOL.........it was a good game but they lost.

I know, I am so behind on Thanksgiving stuff. LOL

OH..........tomorrow I think is a repeat of the Masked Singer......want to skip the chat?  I am guessing that getting ready for Thanksgiving is more important, but you never know as the holiday can be stressful and a person might need a break. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 8:09 pm  #2262

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Hi! I'm watching the show but need to eat, so I will be back in a bit.

Okay.......see you in a bit

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 8:09 pm  #2263

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay...we are getting some "love" dances.....lol

Do we know the song list for tonight??

??????????????  They have been keeping everything hush, hush..it is a bit crazy. lol

Her concerts in Brazil this weekend have been rough….a fan died due to the heat…she had to postpone her Saturday night concert due to heat…almost passed out herself….she did the postponed show last night which is why she and her family wasn’t at the Chiefs game last night

11/21/2023 8:10 pm  #2264

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Grandma is cracking up because Boo tried to jump on my son’s lap and totally missed 🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What did she land on?  Grandma is there with you?  Tell her HI, from me....lol

The floor….LOL…she totally missed his lap and the recliner both

11/21/2023 8:10 pm  #2265

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Grandma is cracking up because Boo tried to jump on my son’s lap and totally missed 🤣😂🤣😂

I take it your hubby is not sitting down for her to lay on?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope….lol

11/21/2023 8:11 pm  #2266

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Do we know the song list for tonight??

??????????????  They have been keeping everything hush, hush..it is a bit crazy. lol

Her concerts in Brazil this weekend have been rough….a fan died due to the heat…she had to postpone her Saturday night concert due to heat…almost passed out herself….she did the postponed show last night which is why she and her family wasn’t at the Chiefs game last night

I had heard about her fan dying.......very sad.......crazy that it is so hot there.  Do they not have air conditioning?  Of course there were a lot of people there so AC might not help at all. lol

11/21/2023 8:11 pm  #2267

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hi April......how are you tonight?  Did you and D watch the Chiefs game last night?  Are you ready for Thanksgiving?  The dancers show all be dancing with Taylor and Travis masks on . LOL

I’m good and no because we were at my brothers house…..we’re home now and halfway ready for Thanksgiving

OH..........tomorrow I think is a repeat of the Masked Singer......want to skip the chat?  I am guessing that getting ready for Thanksgiving is more important, but you never know as the holiday can be stressful and a person might need a break. LOL

Yeah we’ll probably be really busy anyway….lol

11/21/2023 8:11 pm  #2268

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What did she land on?  Grandma is there with you?  Tell her HI, from me....lol

The floor….LOL…she totally missed his lap and the recliner both

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I take it that your son is her second place to nap. LOL  

11/21/2023 8:12 pm  #2269

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yeah we’ll probably be really busy anyway….lol

LOL.........yep. 

11/21/2023 8:14 pm  #2270

That is low for a week 9 dance.  I missed most of it, was it bad?

Board footera