meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 8:17 pm  #2271

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

Oh.........any news on the Thanksgiving Gobbling event?  lol  Did your neighbor figure it out?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 8:17 pm  #2272

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

??????????????  They have been keeping everything hush, hush..it is a bit crazy. lol

Her concerts in Brazil this weekend have been rough….a fan died due to the heat…she had to postpone her Saturday night concert due to heat…almost passed out herself….she did the postponed show last night which is why she and her family wasn’t at the Chiefs game last night

I had heard about her fan dying.......very sad.......crazy that it is so hot there.  Do they not have air conditioning?  Of course there were a lot of people there so AC might not help at all. lol

No and it was her first time doing a concert there ….the venue didn’t allow people to bring water in…Taylor was throwing them her crews bottles of water from the stage….she was asking venue personnel to help from the stage but they weren’t so she had her own people trying to respond….she was struggling with heat exhaustion herself…and there were muggings in the area…the location of the hotel she was in was leaked to the public by press over there …police impounded her cars because no visible plates (it’s a security thing for celebs)…...Travis was really worried about her…probably why he wasn’t at his best

11/21/2023 8:18 pm  #2273

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What did she land on?  Grandma is there with you?  Tell her HI, from me....lol

The floor….LOL…she totally missed his lap and the recliner both

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I take it that your son is her second place to nap. LOL  

LOL….yeah he is

11/21/2023 8:19 pm  #2274

LuvSeason18 wrote:

That is low for a week 9 dance.  I missed most of it, was it bad?

I was typing….lol….but at least Sasha didn’t try to be Travis …lol…not sure I could picture that

11/21/2023 8:20 pm  #2275

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Her concerts in Brazil this weekend have been rough….a fan died due to the heat…she had to postpone her Saturday night concert due to heat…almost passed out herself….she did the postponed show last night which is why she and her family wasn’t at the Chiefs game last night

I had heard about her fan dying.......very sad.......crazy that it is so hot there.  Do they not have air conditioning?  Of course there were a lot of people there so AC might not help at all. lol

No and it was her first time doing a concert there ….the venue didn’t allow people to bring water in…Taylor was throwing them her crews bottles of water from the stage….she was asking venue personnel to help from the stage but they weren’t so she had her own people trying to respond….she was struggling with heat exhaustion herself…and there were muggings in the area…the location of the hotel she was in was leaked to the public by press over there …police impounded her cars because no visible plates (it’s a security thing for celebs)…...Travis was really worried about her…probably why he wasn’t at his best

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I had NO idea how bad it was for her and her fans over there.  Who booked that horrible place?  UGH.....that is so nice that she was trying to help.  Can't believe the people in charge of the venue didn't do anything and wouldn't let water be brought in.  HORRIBLE.......yep, Travis was "off" last night, and if that is the case, I can see why his playing was not the best.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 8:21 pm  #2276

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

The floor….LOL…she totally missed his lap and the recliner both

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I take it that your son is her second place to nap. LOL  

LOL….yeah he is

LOL...... 

I guess, she can't sit on yours as you always have a ipad or tablet on it????   LOL

11/21/2023 8:22 pm  #2277

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh.........any news on the Thanksgiving Gobbling event?  lol  Did your neighbor figure it out?

Ummmmmm……I have to admit….with going to Jax and we had TKD pics on Saturday then an unplanned trip to Universal after pics with friends….we never actually got around to delivering them 🤦‍♀️. …we’re going to change it to a Christmas theme and deliver them for Christmas

11/21/2023 8:22 pm  #2278

Okay........lets give her some good scores.......that was beautiful.  (still mad that she didn't get a perfect score last week)

11/21/2023 8:23 pm  #2279

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ummmmmm……I have to admit….with going to Jax and we had TKD pics on Saturday then an unplanned trip to Universal after pics with friends….we never actually got around to delivering them 🤦‍♀️. …we’re going to change it to a Christmas theme and deliver them for Christmas

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Too Funny

Well, better luck for the Christmas campaign. 

11/21/2023 8:25 pm  #2280

Yay, Bruno giving her a 10.

Board footera