meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 8:26 pm  #2281

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I had heard about her fan dying.......very sad.......crazy that it is so hot there.  Do they not have air conditioning?  Of course there were a lot of people there so AC might not help at all. lol

No and it was her first time doing a concert there ….the venue didn’t allow people to bring water in…Taylor was throwing them her crews bottles of water from the stage….she was asking venue personnel to help from the stage but they weren’t so she had her own people trying to respond….she was struggling with heat exhaustion herself…and there were muggings in the area…the location of the hotel she was in was leaked to the public by press over there …police impounded her cars because no visible plates (it’s a security thing for celebs)…...Travis was really worried about her…probably why he wasn’t at his best

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I had NO idea how bad it was for her and her fans over there.  Who booked that horrible place?  UGH.....that is so nice that she was trying to help.  Can't believe the people in charge of the venue didn't do anything and wouldn't let water be brought in.  HORRIBLE.......yep, Travis was "off" last night, and if that is the case, I can see why his playing was not the best.

Yeah…it was apparently really rough over there….it was her first time doing a concert in Brazil ….I wonder if she’ll ever go back….she is apparently devastated over the death of her fan….it wasn’t Taylor’s fault but she’s really emotional over it

11/21/2023 8:27 pm  #2282

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I take it that your son is her second place to nap. LOL  

LOL….yeah he is

LOL...... 

I guess, she can't sit on yours as you always have a ipad or tablet on it????   LOL

Right….lol…,and I tend to be up and down a lot so I disturb her peace 🤣😂🤣😂

11/21/2023 8:28 pm  #2283

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

That is low for a week 9 dance.  I missed most of it, was it bad?

I was typing….lol….but at least Sasha didn’t try to be Travis …lol…not sure I could picture that

She was adorable and enthusiastic. The judges said her timing was off. I kind of noticed that, but it didn't seem horrible. Her technique looked good to me. Carianne commented that there were a lot of beats at the beginning with no dancing. Len would have said the same thing.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/21/2023 8:28 pm  #2284

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

No and it was her first time doing a concert there ….the venue didn’t allow people to bring water in…Taylor was throwing them her crews bottles of water from the stage….she was asking venue personnel to help from the stage but they weren’t so she had her own people trying to respond….she was struggling with heat exhaustion herself…and there were muggings in the area…the location of the hotel she was in was leaked to the public by press over there …police impounded her cars because no visible plates (it’s a security thing for celebs)…...Travis was really worried about her…probably why he wasn’t at his best

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I had NO idea how bad it was for her and her fans over there.  Who booked that horrible place?  UGH.....that is so nice that she was trying to help.  Can't believe the people in charge of the venue didn't do anything and wouldn't let water be brought in.  HORRIBLE.......yep, Travis was "off" last night, and if that is the case, I can see why his playing was not the best.

Yeah…it was apparently really rough over there….it was her first time doing a concert in Brazil ….I wonder if she’ll ever go back….she is apparently devastated over the death of her fan….it wasn’t Taylor’s fault but she’s really emotional over it

I doubt she will go back unless she does extensive "background" on it, to make sure it is good.

I saw that she was devastated over it.  

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 8:28 pm  #2285

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay........lets give her some good scores.......that was beautiful.  (still mad that she didn't get a perfect score last week)

Right….the music is really working with the dances this week

11/21/2023 8:29 pm  #2286

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….yeah he is

LOL...... 

I guess, she can't sit on yours as you always have a ipad or tablet on it????   LOL

Right….lol…,and I tend to be up and down a lot so I disturb her peace 🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 8:29 pm  #2287

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh.........any news on the Thanksgiving Gobbling event?  lol  Did your neighbor figure it out?

Ummmmmm……I have to admit….with going to Jax and we had TKD pics on Saturday then an unplanned trip to Universal after pics with friends….we never actually got around to delivering them 🤦‍♀️. …we’re going to change it to a Christmas theme and deliver them for Christmas

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Too Funny

Well, better luck for the Christmas campaign. 

LOL

11/21/2023 8:30 pm  #2288

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I was typing….lol….but at least Sasha didn’t try to be Travis …lol…not sure I could picture that

She was adorable and enthusiastic. The judges said her timing was off. I kind of noticed that, but it didn't seem horrible. Her technique looked good to me. Carianne commented that there were a lot of beats at the beginning with no dancing. Len would have said the same thing.

Oh good recap….it makes more sense now

11/21/2023 8:30 pm  #2289

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Humm............

The parts I did see, as you said, didn't look bad to me.  Still, I get the "missing around too much before the dance" comment.  I don't like that either. LOL

11/21/2023 8:31 pm  #2290

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I doubt she will go back unless she does extensive "background" on it, to make sure it is good.

I saw that she was devastated over it.  

Yeah

Board footera