meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 8:37 pm  #2301

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

Is Nemo home yet for THanksgiving?  He is a Swifty right?  He could tell us all the things we are missing.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 8:38 pm  #2302

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay.........I kind have a stupid question.   I know this is Taylor music, but is it her singing or is someone else singing her songs?

Usually one of the DWTS singers sings a cover….but this does sound like it could be her

LOL......is it no wonder why I am so bad at the Masked Singer guessing?  lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!… ok so if one of the dances to Karma we need to listen to see if they change up the lyric like she did in her concert Travis went to in Argentina ….LOL!!!!!

11/21/2023 8:38 pm  #2303

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Vmm….are your girls Swifties????

Little Bit is. My brother is one and turned her into one.She is too sick to watch tonight, though. She also missed the Taylor Swift-themed dance they had at school on Friday. I think D2 likes some of her songs, but I don't think I would call her a Swifty.

OH........poor Little Bit.  Is it that sinus infection stuff? I pray that she feels better for Thanksgiving.  HUGS

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 8:39 pm  #2304

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Vmm….are your girls Swifties????

Little Bit is. My brother is one and turned her into one.She is too sick to watch tonight, though. She also missed the Taylor Swift-themed dance they had at school on Friday. I think D2 likes some of her songs, but I don't think I would call her a Swifty.

Awwwwww…..hope she feels better before Thanksgiving

11/21/2023 8:39 pm  #2305

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Usually one of the DWTS singers sings a cover….but this does sound like it could be her

LOL......is it no wonder why I am so bad at the Masked Singer guessing?  lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!… ok so if one of the dances to Karma we need to listen to see if they change up the lyric like she did in her concert Travis went to in Argentina ….LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

11/21/2023 8:40 pm  #2306

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

There are supposed to be hidden Taylor “Easter Eggs” through out the show tonight but I don’t know her well enough to spot them…LOL

LOL............me either........I don't even know her voice.

I would say that it is not Taylor singing. Although Little Bit says that she sounds different in the Taylor's version songs.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/21/2023 8:41 pm  #2307

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Is Nemo home yet for THanksgiving?  He is a Swifty right?  He could tell us all the things we are missing.

No he couldn’t get both Thanksgiving and Christmas off work so chose to come home for Christmas instead so he’ll be doing Thanksgiving with his roommates…Grandma is here though and my cousin and her husband are coming over

11/21/2023 8:41 pm  #2308

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

There are supposed to be hidden Taylor “Easter Eggs” through out the show tonight but I don’t know her well enough to spot them…LOL

I would say that it is not Taylor singing. Although Little Bit says that she sounds different in the Taylor's version songs.

Humm.........seems like we have a mystery here.  I wonder if we will get the answer on who is doing the singing. LOL

11/21/2023 8:42 pm  #2309

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

No he couldn’t get both Thanksgiving and Christmas off work so chose to come home for Christmas instead so he’ll be doing Thanksgiving with his roommates…Grandma is here though and my cousin and her husband are coming over

Aw............. well, I hope he will have a great Thanksgiving with his friends and roommates.  Glad he can get home for Christmas.  

YAY for Grandma and cousins.  How many people will you be hosting this year?

11/21/2023 8:43 pm  #2310

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

So is Little Bit following the whole Travis / Taylor saga??? …LOL

Board footera