meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 9:12 pm  #2351

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

13 has always been her lucky number…lol….she was born on the 13th of December…..his number is 87….87 + 13 = 100…..LOL…Nemo and the Swifties loose their minds over that….lol

Haha. I don't know if Little Bit knows that tidbit. She isn't into football. (Well, not American football, lol.)

LOL................

How is soccer going? Or is now "off season"?  I guess it would be.....it is winter. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is actually playing indoor for the first time. They don't practice. It's just one 9 v 9 game per week. But she wasn't up to it this week. The first week they lost 1-0 to a really good team. They apparently won 7-0 this week over the other team from our town (but a year younger). The age groups are combined for indoor.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/21/2023 9:12 pm  #2352

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Humm.........if their ship is international, maybe that is why there were so many Chiefs fans when they played in Germany?  they were all screaming because of the ship......not the team??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs sales have gone up over 400% since it started

11/21/2023 9:13 pm  #2353

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Well April, you NAILED the solo lowest score guess........the only one of us not to choose Harry...LOL

LOL!!!!

11/21/2023 9:13 pm  #2354

I got distracted by Facebook--someone posted that our town is getting a traffic light. Everyone is going nuts. (It is actually needed, at least at middle school drop-off time.)

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/21/2023 9:14 pm  #2355

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Haha. I don't know if Little Bit knows that tidbit. She isn't into football. (Well, not American football, lol.)

LOL................

How is soccer going? Or is now "off season"?  I guess it would be.....it is winter. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is actually playing indoor for the first time. They don't practice. It's just one 9 v 9 game per week. But she wasn't up to it this week. The first week they lost 1-0 to a really good team. They apparently won 7-0 this week over the other team from our town (but a year younger). The age groups are combined for indoor.

Oh that is nice that she can play indoor soccer too.  I sure hope that she gets to feeling better soon.  HOw are you feeling?  Are you any better?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 9:15 pm  #2356

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LOL................

Awww…so sorry she wasn’t up to it this week…...that sounds like it would be  fun

11/21/2023 9:15 pm  #2357

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I got distracted by Facebook--someone posted that our town is getting a traffic light. Everyone is going nuts. (It is actually needed, at least at middle school drop-off time.)

LOL..............well, when you need one and are getting one that is big news.  I am glad, it does sound like a safety issue, especially during the middle school pickup hours

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 9:16 pm  #2358

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Ok…so do you have no lights now????????

11/21/2023 9:19 pm  #2359

Ok Derek is wearing Chiefs red……hmmmmmmmm

11/21/2023 9:19 pm  #2360

april6263 wrote:

Ok Derek is wearing Chiefs red……hmmmmmmmm

LOL.........never noticed.  Lets look for number 87.....LOL

Board footera