meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 9:57 pm  #2411

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Yea I caught a couple dances when I was drying my air…I will watch it on record!

Did a warm bath/shower help?

It does make me fell better I will let the warm water run on my face. I had these thing you put in the bottom of the shower and they are VICKS and they make the room smell like that but hubby and my daughter used them all.

Oh I bet those vicks  things help you breathe better. Make hubby and daughter buy you more. LOL

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (11/21/2023 9:57 pm)

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 9:57 pm  #2412

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Hi, CEK. Glad you could pop in. What do they have you on? I am doing a bit better, but Little BIt is not.

Augmenting and prednisone…I had a sinus infection and my ear was bothering me. You know talking about Little Bit my hubby had a sinus infection 3 weeks ago and he still isn’t 100%. He still has a terrible cough.

What did they put you on?

I hope Little Bit will be feeling better before to long

Do you think your hubby could have allergies to go along with the sinus issues?

He does have allergies and takes meds for them every day.  He has had sinus issues ever since we were married.  The doctor gave me a script for new cough meds for him.  He had been taking Delsym 12 hour but it didn’t last that long.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 9:58 pm  #2413

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

It does make me fell better I will let the warm water run on my face. I had these thing you put in the bottom of the shower and they are VICKS and they make the room smell like that but hubby and my daughter used them all.

Oh I bet those vicks  things help you breathe better. Make hubby and daughter buy you more. LOL

Yes it does sound like something that would work well

11/21/2023 9:58 pm  #2414

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Augmenting and prednisone…I had a sinus infection and my ear was bothering me. You know talking about Little Bit my hubby had a sinus infection 3 weeks ago and he still isn’t 100%. He still has a terrible cough.

Do you think your hubby could have allergies to go along with the sinus issues?

He does have allergies and takes meds for them every day. He has had sinus issues ever since we were married. The doctor gave me a script for new cough meds for him. He had been taking Delsym 12 hour but it didn’t last that long.

How is your daughter?  Does she still have a cough?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 9:58 pm  #2415

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh I bet those vicks  things help you breathe better.

I love the smell of Vicks. I remember when I was little my mama would rub it on my chest and make me cover up.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 9:58 pm  #2416

LOL.........................Swifties to the rescue. more votes ever this season

11/21/2023 9:58 pm  #2417

Results time

11/21/2023 9:59 pm  #2418

Well here goes…so are they going to have 4 couples going to the semi finals

11/21/2023 10:01 pm  #2419

Dang it.........I knew I should have put his name down.....April, you convinced me that he had a bigger fan base then Alyson.......LOL

11/21/2023 10:01 pm  #2420

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Everyone….hope you are all good tonight. I wanted to pop in and say Hi. Not feeling 100% but I got drugs to hopefully make me feel better.

I just caught the relay dances.

Hi, CEK. Glad you could pop in. What do they have you on? I am doing a bit better, but Little BIt is not.

I'm on Doxycyclone (I think?). Little Bit is on Azythromycin.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

Board footera