meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 10:02 pm  #2421

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

Harry and Rylee…I am still amazed that they made it this long.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 10:03 pm  #2422

H

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Hi, CEK. Glad you could pop in. What do they have you on? I am doing a bit better, but Little BIt is not.

Augmenting and prednisone…I had a sinus infection and my ear was bothering me. You know talking about Little Bit my hubby had a sinus infection 3 weeks ago and he still isn’t 100%. He still has a terrible cough.

What did they put you on?

I hope Little Bit will be feeling better before to long

I'm on Doxycyclone (I think?). Little Bit is on Azythromycin.

Hubby was on Doxy

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 10:03 pm  #2423

CEK40 wrote:

Me too...

I am still going to blame April for my pick of Alyson though.......LOL.....she told me about the Bachlor Nation connection.........HUMM.......did you do that on purpose to throw me off???  LOL!!!!!!  JUST KIDDING....

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 10:04 pm  #2424

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Dang it.........I knew I should have put his name down.....April, you convinced me that he had a bigger fan base then Alyson.......LOL

LOL!!! Yeah but last week …Charity was in jeopardy…..this week Harry went home….like I figured….they pulled a Meryl Charlie and Harry (this season’s Charlie) went home….lol…remember last week I predicted they’d pull a Charlie

11/21/2023 10:04 pm  #2425

CEK40 wrote:

H

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Augmenting and prednisone…I had a sinus infection and my ear was bothering me. You know talking about Little Bit my hubby had a sinus infection 3 weeks ago and he still isn’t 100%. He still has a terrible cough.

What did they put you on?

I hope Little Bit will be feeling better before to long

Hubby was on Doxy

I hope both of you feel better soon!

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/21/2023 10:04 pm  #2426

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Me too...

I am still going to blame April for my pick of Alyson though.......LOL.....she told me about the Bachlor Nation connection.........HUMM.......did you do that on purpose to throw me off???  LOL!!!!!!  JUST KIDDING....

I started to put Alyson but I think I changed it to Harry

11/21/2023 10:05 pm  #2427

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Dang it.........I knew I should have put his name down.....April, you convinced me that he had a bigger fan base then Alyson.......LOL

LOL!!! Yeah but last week …Charity was in jeopardy…..this week Harry went home….like I figured….they pulled a Meryl Charlie and Harry (this season’s Charlie) went home….lol…remember last week I predicted they’d pull a Charlie

LOL................OH..........that is right.......okay, I forgive you.......LOL   

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 10:05 pm  #2428

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

H

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Hubby was on Doxy

I hope both of you feel better soon!

Thanks I am glad you are getting better and will keep fingers crossed that Little Bit is better soon.
Have a great Thanksgiving Vmm

11/21/2023 10:05 pm  #2429

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Me too...

LOL!!!! Nope cause I also told you they would pull a Charlie and split the shared fan vote this week 🤣😂🤣😂

11/21/2023 10:05 pm  #2430

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Me too...

I started to put Alyson but I think I changed it to Harry

Yep.and you were the only one to get the high solo dance of Jason right.

Board footera