meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 10:22 pm  #2441

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 5:59 pm  #2442

Hey guys….I will be here tonight but will be about half an hour late because of TKD again…see you all soon!!!

11/28/2023 7:41 pm  #2443

Hi Everyone,  My family seems to be coming down with something.  I think I am starting to come down with it too.  I plan to be here, but might be late.  We all could use your prayers and good wishes. UGH.....seems like the sisterhood is going through a lot of illness lately.

Vmm.....hope you and your family are doing well.  Is everyone all better?  Hope so.

See you tonight......hopefully.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/28/2023 8:07 pm  #2444

CEK............I didn't get your guesses.

11/28/2023 8:08 pm  #2445

Hey, sisters!!  I am here at the moment!!  Dunno what the next two hours will be like!!  LOL. Th dog took us for a walk before dark.  He isn’t singing for his supper yet!!!

Luv….emailed my picks for tonite.  Is there no elimination??

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 8:10 pm  #2446

Vmmm…..have you had any snow yet?

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/28/2023 8:11 pm  #2447

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey, sisters!!  I am here at the moment!!  Dunno what the next two hours will be like!!  LOL. Th dog took us for a walk before dark.  He isn’t singing for his supper yet!!!

Luv….emailed my picks for tonite.  Is there no elimination??

HI Jet, I think one will get the boot tonight to leave 4 in the final.......I did get your guesses......waiting on CEKS...will post the chart asap.

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (11/28/2023 8:12 pm)

11/28/2023 8:12 pm  #2448

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hi Everyone,  My family seems to be coming down with something.  I think I am starting to come down with it too.  I plan to be here, but might be late.  We all could use your prayers and good wishes. UGH.....seems like the sisterhood is going through a lot of illness lately.

Vmm.....hope you and your family are doing well.  Is everyone all better?  Hope so.

Oh no! Little Bit and I are still not 100% but are doing better. D2 seems to be coming down with it again. Hopefully not, though.  I have no advice for how to ward it off--other than rest.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:13 pm  #2449

Speaking of snow, we had almost 8 inches.  Crazy for this time of year.  Broke all kinds of records and even shut our airport down for a bit. I see the snow is moving East.

11/28/2023 8:13 pm  #2450

LuvSeason18 wrote:

So sorry your family is under the weather.  My SIL came down with something after hosting her granddaughter’s soccer team for a pre-TG meal on Tuesday!!  She caught what one of the guests had when she came!  Not covid…sounds like a head cold.

Board footera