meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 8:14 pm  #2451

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hi Everyone,  My family seems to be coming down with something.  I think I am starting to come down with it too.  I plan to be here, but might be late.  We all could use your prayers and good wishes. UGH.....seems like the sisterhood is going through a lot of illness lately.

Vmm.....hope you and your family are doing well.  Is everyone all better?  Hope so.

See you tonight......hopefully.

Oh no! Little Bit and I are still not 100% but are doing better. D2 seems to be coming down with it again. Hopefully not, though.  I have no advice for how to ward it off--other than rest.

Glad you are getting better.  Ugh, this sounds like it is going to take awhile to feel "good" again.  Hope D2 doesn't have it.  HUGS!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 8:14 pm  #2452

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Vmmm…..have you had any snow yet?

We had a little bit just before Thanksgiving. It mostly washed away, but there are little bits by the side of the road still.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:14 pm  #2453

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey, sisters!!  I am here at the moment!!  Dunno what the next two hours will be like!!  LOL. Th dog took us for a walk before dark.  He isn’t singing for his supper yet!!!

Luv….emailed my picks for tonite.  Is there no elimination??

HI Jet, I think one will get the boot tonight to leave 4 in the final.......I did get your guesses......waiting on CEKS...will post the chart asap.

Thanks, Luv….I thought they must be eliminating tonite because there are 5 still hanging in there.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 8:16 pm  #2454

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?  Did anyone go out on Black Friday?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/28/2023 8:16 pm  #2455

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Vmmm…..have you had any snow yet?

We had a little bit just before Thanksgiving. It mostly washed away, but there are little bits by the side of the road still.

I guess winter is trying to get there!  We have had zero moisture for several months now, but that is pretty normal for us in recent years.  We had an abnormal amount of rain last season and late into the spring/summer.  No snow in the mountains yet.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/28/2023 8:17 pm  #2456

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hi Everyone,  My family seems to be coming down with something.  I think I am starting to come down with it too.  I plan to be here, but might be late.  We all could use your prayers and good wishes. UGH.....seems like the sisterhood is going through a lot of illness lately.

Vmm.....hope you and your family are doing well.  Is everyone all better?  Hope so.

So sorry your family is under the weather.  My SIL came down with something after hosting her granddaughter’s soccer team for a pre-TG meal on Tuesday!!  She caught what one of the guests had when she came!  Not covid…sounds like a head cold.

Yes, the non-Covid thing is rough and hanging on.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:18 pm  #2457

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK............I didn't get your guesses.

I just sent them in a email to you...I am so behind right now.  I will be here but in a minute.  I will have to leave a 9 to wake up hubby then be back again.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:19 pm  #2458

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

So sorry your family is under the weather.  My SIL came down with something after hosting her granddaughter’s soccer team for a pre-TG meal on Tuesday!!  She caught what one of the guests had when she came!  Not covid…sounds like a head cold.

Yes, the non-Covid thing is rough and hanging on.

I agree with you Vmm, hubby is still coughing and I now have gotten Impetigo on my nose from having the sinus stuff or whatever it was.  I finish my antibiotic today.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:19 pm  #2459

[img][/img]

11/28/2023 8:20 pm  #2460

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?  Did anyone go out on Black Friday?

Ours was BUSY and HECTIC but really worth it all!  I cooked and baked for 3 days!!!  Everyone seemed happy and congenial.   The kids all had a great time together.  There were 10 of them from 17-9….we were missing two for the photo but they showed up right after most of the others left.  Long day but worth all the effort.  Gonna be eating reruns for another week!!  LOL 

Board footera