meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 8:38 pm  #2491

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

It seems like both. Definitely sinus, but there is a cough, too.

My family has a cough.....me...a slight one.....hope it doesn't get worse.  Been taking vitamins all day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no…sounds like we need a puppy prayer circle for everyone

We do, indeed!

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:38 pm  #2492

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I agree with you Vmm, hubby is still coughing and I now have gotten Impetigo on my nose from having the sinus stuff or whatever it was.  I finish my antibiotic today.

None of that sounds fun.  Wishing all of you quick recoveries.  Fortunately we have been well up till now.

Oh no, CEK! Jet, I think now that everyone is being forced indoors because of the cold, germs are spreading.

No doubt you are right, vmmm.  We are always outside here year round so maybe we get a few less infections??  Who knows??

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 8:39 pm  #2493

Ok Sisters I finally made it.  How is everyone doing tonight?

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:39 pm  #2494

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Hi !!!! I made it!!!! Did I miss anything good???

Hi April.......Xochiti just went.....sounds like she will get a perfect Samba score.

Good for her!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/28/2023 8:39 pm  #2495

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

My family has a cough.....me...a slight one.....hope it doesn't get worse.  Been taking vitamins all day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

We do, indeed!

How is Little Bit doing???

11/28/2023 8:40 pm  #2496

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Val is such a great choreographer.It took me half way through the song to realize that the song "Conga" was changed to "Samba." 

I know…Val is awesome and he really challenges the young girls.

11/28/2023 8:40 pm  #2497

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

None of that sounds fun.  Wishing all of you quick recoveries.  Fortunately we have been well up till now.

Oh no, CEK! Jet, I think now that everyone is being forced indoors because of the cold, germs are spreading.

No doubt you are right, vmmm.  We are always outside here year round so maybe we get a few less infections??  Who knows??

Jet are you sick too???

11/28/2023 8:40 pm  #2498

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

We do, indeed!

I agree…I this mess going around is tough.  Here in VA they say the Flu is really bad.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:40 pm  #2499

CEK40 wrote:

Ok Sisters I finally made it.  How is everyone doing tonight?

Hey Cek!! How are you

11/28/2023 8:41 pm  #2500

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

We do, indeed!

How is Little Bit doing???

Yes Vmm how is Little Bit?  Better I hope!

Board footera