meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 8:44 pm  #2511

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh no…sounds like we need a puppy prayer circle for everyone

We do, indeed!

I’ll send Biscuit to the puppy prayer circle!!

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 8:44 pm  #2512

I know my pics are all messed up because I totally forgot about them and I even forgot today was Tuesday.  I forgot to go to my hair cut appointment today…my mind is totally in a fog…LOL. More than normal!!!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:45 pm  #2513

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

How is Little Bit doing???

She is a little better, but she is still coughing a lot. But she went to dance today, so that was good.

HOpefully she doesn’ cough too much at dance!!  

She said that she didn't. 

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:45 pm  #2514

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

My family has a cough.....me...a slight one.....hope it doesn't get worse.  Been taking vitamins all day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

If you think it’s a cold, bit C and zinc are usually elpful.  YOu can take C until it gives you the runs!!  We take a chewable Vitamin C every day just as a part of our regimen.  Seems to help prevent.

I did take some zinc as well as other vitamins....knew you could kind of overdose on C, but didn't know you could take THAT much. LOL......be right back......going to find some Vit C...LOL

I think the OD level on that is around 5-6,000mg!!  We take 500 mg a day normally and if we have a cold or feel like it is coming on we take one every few hours.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 8:45 pm  #2515

Charity and Artem were great. 29

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:45 pm  #2516

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

How is Little Bit doing???

She is a little better, but she is still coughing a lot. But she went to dance today, so that was good.

HOpefully she doesn’ cough too much at dance!!  

This has been about almost 2 months and hubby is still coughing.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:46 pm  #2517

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Charity and Artem were great. 29

It was a good Rumba I thought.

11/28/2023 8:46 pm  #2518

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Ok Sisters I finally made it.  How is everyone doing tonight?

Hey Cek!! How are you

Well I am better from the sinus infection but now I have Impetigo around my nose from the sinus infection and can’t get it to go away.  I finish my meds for the sinus infection today.

How are you doing April.

Oh no…does the antibiotic help the impetigo

We’re all doing well here

11/28/2023 8:46 pm  #2519

CEK40 wrote:

I know my pics are all messed up because I totally forgot about them and I even forgot today was Tuesday. I forgot to go to my hair cut appointment today…my mind is totally in a fog…LOL. More than normal!!!

Awww….CEK….bummer!  Just take care of yourself and get rest when you can.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/28/2023 8:46 pm  #2520

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Hey Cek!! How are you

Well I am better from the sinus infection but now I have Impetigo around my nose from the sinus infection and can’t get it to go away. I finish my meds for the sinus infection today.

How are you doing April.

Oh no…does the antibiotic help the impetigo

We’re all doing well here

Are you all better now, April??  Hope so!

Board footera