meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 8:47 pm  #2521

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh no…sounds like we need a puppy prayer circle for everyone

We do, indeed!

I’ll send Biscuit to the puppy prayer circle!!

Ok…I’m on my tablet so can’t bring the puppy prayer circle over quite yet

11/28/2023 8:47 pm  #2522

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

If you think it’s a cold, bit C and zinc are usually elpful.  YOu can take C until it gives you the runs!!  We take a chewable Vitamin C every day just as a part of our regimen.  Seems to help prevent.

I did take some zinc as well as other vitamins....knew you could kind of overdose on C, but didn't know you could take THAT much. LOL......be right back......going to find some Vit C...LOL

I think the OD level on that is around 5-6,000mg!!  We take 500 mg a day normally and if we have a cold or feel like it is coming on we take one every few hours.

I can’t take the actually vitamin C pills but I drink a glass of water with a half lemon squeezed in it every morning.  My lung doctor told me to do it.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:47 pm  #2523

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

She is a little better, but she is still coughing a lot. But she went to dance today, so that was good.

HOpefully she doesn’ cough too much at dance!!  

This has been about almost 2 months and hubby is still coughing.

That is no fun….the persistent cough.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 8:47 pm  #2524

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

We do, indeed!

I’ll send Biscuit to the puppy prayer circle!!

Ok…I’m on my tablet so can’t bring the puppy prayer circle over quite yet

I am to and I can’t either.  I really need to learn how to do that.  you think by now I would have.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:48 pm  #2525

I just checked on D2. She says she is meh but a little bit better.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:48 pm  #2526

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

We do, indeed!

How is Little Bit doing???

She is a little better, but she is still coughing a lot. But she went to dance today, so that was good.

Aww…glad she was able to go to dance

11/28/2023 8:48 pm  #2527

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I did take some zinc as well as other vitamins....knew you could kind of overdose on C, but didn't know you could take THAT much. LOL......be right back......going to find some Vit C...LOL

I think the OD level on that is around 5-6,000mg!!  We take 500 mg a day normally and if we have a cold or feel like it is coming on we take one every few hours.

I can’t take the actually vitamin C pills but I drink a glass of water with a half lemon squeezed in it every morning. My lung doctor told me to do it.

Squeeaed lemon should be good!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/28/2023 8:49 pm  #2528

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

HOpefully she doesn’ cough too much at dance!!  

This has been about almost 2 months and hubby is still coughing.

That is no fun….the persistent cough.

No it isn’t and people look at him like he is crazy.  It is better than it was but not gone yet.  Having asthma is a factor against him to with the cough.

11/28/2023 8:49 pm  #2529

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I just checked on D2. She says she is meh but a little bit better.

Meh…..might be better than horrible!!  LOLOLOL

11/28/2023 8:49 pm  #2530

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I can’t take the actually vitamin C pills but I drink a glass of water with a half lemon squeezed in it every morning. My lung doctor told me to do it.

Squeeaed lemon should be good!!

I have been doing it since covid started.

Board footera