meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 9:01 pm  #2551

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh no…does the antibiotic help the impetigo

We’re all doing well here

Are you all better now, April??  Hope so!

Yep…since the antibiotics are out of my system I’m good 🙂

So glad you are doing well!!!  Stay away from those viruses everyone else has!!  Maybe since we live in warmer climates there aren’t as many “bugs” running around??!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 9:02 pm  #2552

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I can’t take the actually vitamin C pills but I drink a glass of water with a half lemon squeezed in it every morning.  My lung doctor told me to do it.

Hey sort of twins!! That’s what my Dr tells me to do for my kidneys too …lol

Yep…my SIL had to go to the ER 2 weekends ago and found out he had a floating stone in his kidney and possible diverticulitis and the lemon juice was a suggestion for him too.

The lemons are good for a lot of things apparently

11/28/2023 9:02 pm  #2553

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I just checked on D2. She says she is meh but a little bit better.

Oh no is she sick too??? What about Star and R2 ??

D2 is the one who was sick first, but she had gotten better. I don't know if we gave it back to her or she picked something else up. Star didn't come home for Thanksgiving, so she is fine, luckily. I haven't heard about R2 being sick. And my hubby is ok so far.

Oh dear.  I was hoping it was a thing that once you got it and then over it, you would have immunity and not get it again.  HUGS....   Glad  Star and Hubby are still well.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 9:03 pm  #2554

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I can’t take the actually vitamin C pills but I drink a glass of water with a half lemon squeezed in it every morning.  My lung doctor told me to do it.

I have had a kidney stone too so I guess the Lemon juice is a positive for that too…I never want another one of them again.

Nope they’re not fun

11/28/2023 9:03 pm  #2555

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

This has been about almost 2 months and hubby is still coughing.

Is it the flu???

No he had a sinus infection. Lungs were clear and no COVID. He was on antibiotic and prednisone. And the sinus went away but left him with a cough.

That’s not nice!!!  Those coughs can last seemingly forever.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/28/2023 9:04 pm  #2556

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Is it the flu???

No he had a sinus infection. Lungs were clear and no COVID. He was on antibiotic and prednisone. And the sinus went away but left him with a cough.

Nowadays, anyone with a cough is looked at funny.......LOL!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 9:04 pm  #2557

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I’m still trying to get back into the swing of our normal routine after last week off too…lol

How are you doing since the medicine mess up?  My dad was allergic to every pain medication especially opioids.

I’m doing good now…it just took awhile to get the time released med out of my system…probably not in my best interest to take any more time released antibiotics

I agree with you.  I am worried taking certain meds since my dad was so allergic to them. My daughter has a terrible time with meds and being sensitive to so many different ones. A lot of time it is the colors and additives that are her downfall.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 9:04 pm  #2558

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I just checked on D2. She says she is meh but a little bit better.

Oh no is she sick too??? What about Star and R2 ??

D2 is the one who was sick first, but she had gotten better. I don't know if we gave it back to her or she picked something else up. Star didn't come home for Thanksgiving, so she is fine, luckily. I haven't heard about R2 being sick. And my hubby is ok so far.

Goodness….glad Star and your hubby are ok….how are you doing

11/28/2023 9:05 pm  #2559

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep…my SIL had to go to the ER 2 weekends ago and found out he had a floating stone in his kidney and possible diverticulitis and the lemon juice was a suggestion for him too.

The lemons are good for a lot of things apparently

Interesting …..lemon juice for diverticulitis.

11/28/2023 9:05 pm  #2560

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Nowadays, anyone with a cough is looked at funny.......LOL!!!!!!!!!

And heaven sakes don’t sneeze … LOL

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

Board footera