meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 9:15 pm  #2581

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Yay, Jason! He worked hard for that 30!

Well deserved.  I had no idea about the posture as Derek said, none of the stars work on that.....JASON WAS AWESOME.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 9:17 pm  #2582

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I agree with you. I am worried taking certain meds since my dad was so allergic to them. My daughter has a terrible time with meds and being sensitive to so many different ones. A lot of time it is the colors and additives that are her downfall.

It’s funny mine is solely antibiotics….but last Saturday night D went with friends of ours out to dinner and ate lobster for the first time….promptly got swollen lips….gave him Benadryl and he was fine …so looks like no more lobster for him 🤷‍♀️

Oh Dear........shellfish is a common allergy.  Glad you had some Benadryl and that it did the trick.

I wasn’t with them but they FaceTimed me right away and got him the Benadryl…it’s funny because he eats seafood all the time with no problem…like Shrimp, Clams, Oysters….but I guess it was just something about lobster

11/28/2023 9:19 pm  #2583

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

It’s funny mine is solely antibiotics….but last Saturday night D went with friends of ours out to dinner and ate lobster for the first time….promptly got swollen lips….gave him Benadryl and he was fine …so looks like no more lobster for him 🤷‍♀️

Oh Dear........shellfish is a common allergy.  Glad you had some Benadryl and that it did the trick.

I wasn’t with them but they FaceTimed me right away and got him the Benadryl…it’s funny because he eats seafood all the time with no problem…like Shrimp, Clams, Oysters….but I guess it was just something about lobster

Glad they got it to him quick.  HUMM...........I thought that once you had an allergy to shellfish, it was all shellfish.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/28/2023 9:19 pm  #2584

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Interesting …..lemon juice for diverticulitis.

Sounds like we all need to plant a lemon tree

LOL.........you and Jet will have to do that for those of us that can't. lol

Jason......30

LOL…we had one until  Charlie knocked it down …we have orange trees though

11/28/2023 9:19 pm  #2585

Sounds like another perfect score for Xochiti

11/28/2023 9:20 pm  #2586

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Yay, Jason! He worked hard for that 30!

He really did

11/28/2023 9:20 pm  #2587

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Sounds like we all need to plant a lemon tree

LOL.........you and Jet will have to do that for those of us that can't. lol

Jason......30

LOL…we had one until Charlie knocked it down …we have orange trees though

How cool......so do you get Oranges to eat?

11/28/2023 9:21 pm  #2588

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I agree with you.  I am worried taking certain meds since my dad was so allergic to them. My daughter has a terrible time with meds and being sensitive to so many different ones. A lot of time it is the colors and additives that are her downfall.

It’s funny mine is solely antibiotics….but last Saturday night  D went with friends of ours out to dinner and ate lobster for the first time….promptly got swollen lips….gave him Benadryl and he was fine …so looks like no more lobster for him 🤷‍♀️

My mother in law was never allergic to fish or shell fish but was allergic to antibiotics and the all of a sudden developed a reaction to shell fish.

Interesting

11/28/2023 9:22 pm  #2589

Derek and Carianne have me in tears.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 9:23 pm  #2590

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Glad they got it to him quick.  HUMM...........I thought that once you had an allergy to shellfish, it was all shellfish.

IDK….he eats seafood all the time with no problem but this was definitely an allergic reaction 🤷‍♀️

Board footera