meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 9:44 pm  #2641

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Hello and good afternoon!

Made it today.  My son's last day of year 12 high school tomorrow, but having the day off today.  Can't see anything though - just like Jet. 

Hey Gabriele…So glad you could join us tonight. How are you doing?

Hi CEK,

it's been a heck of a year......  but I have be reading up on your showtime chats after the event.  Sooooo many healt issues, but I guess things aren't back to where they have been before Covid. 

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/28/2023 9:44 pm  #2642

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

HI GABRIELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Glad to see you.  WOW.........your "little guy" is in 12th Grad?  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So will he be graduating this year?  The Dances have been AWESOME

Hi Luv!  He will be going back for a year 13 next year.  Not to repeat, but we have spread the workload over two years to begin with, as he struggled with the hours in year 11.

Ah......that sounds like the perfect solution. 

It does sound like a great solution.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 9:44 pm  #2643

gabriele wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Made it today.  My son's last day of year 12 high school tomorrow, but having the day off today.  Can't see anything though - just like Jet. 

HI GABRIELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Glad to see you.  WOW.........your "little guy" is in 12th Grad?  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So will he be graduating this year?  The Dances have been AWESOME

Hi Luv!  He will be going back for a year 13 next year.  Not to repeat, but we have spread the workload over two years to begin with, as he struggled with the hours in year 11.

What year do they graduate there???

11/28/2023 9:44 pm  #2644

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ah......that sounds like the perfect solution. 

Agreed. Hi, Gabriele!!!!!

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 9:46 pm  #2645

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

gabriele wrote:

HELLO, GABRIELE!!!  SOOO GOOD TO *SEE* YOU!!   I can’t believe your son is finished with high school!!!  Where does the time go??  

Hi Jet,
he will be doing a year 13 next year.  We've spread the workload to begin with, as he struggled with year 11.  He tried to do a tertiary course in IT while in year 11 which was a 8-hour day.  All way to much, so we planned to finish this time next year. 

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/28/2023 9:46 pm  #2646

H

gabriele wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Hey Gabriele…So glad you could join us tonight. How are you doing?

Hi CEK,

it's been a heck of a year......  but I have be reading up on your showtime chats after the event.  Sooooo many healt issues, but I guess things aren't back to where they have been before Covid. 

No they aren’t I don’t think.  I had COVID and I don’t want it again.  This sinus infection was tough though,  It has been a heck of a year for everyone I think. I am so glad to hear form you and glad you are with us tonight.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 9:46 pm  #2647

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

GABRIELE!!!!!!! So glad to see you!!!!! So is he graduating high school????

Hi April,
I have finally worked out how to watch the FULL show on the abc site, placing myself in your midst with a VPN.  Watching from Atlanta mountains, but only a week after the actual show.  Last episode is always locked for access. 

LOL…if you’re “in” Atlanta you’re about half way between me and Cek…LOL

11/28/2023 9:46 pm  #2648

gabriele wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

gabriele wrote:

HELLO, GABRIELE!!!  SOOO GOOD TO *SEE* YOU!!   I can’t believe your son is finished with high school!!!  Where does the time go??  

Hi Jet,
he will be doing a year 13 next year.  We've spread the workload to begin with, as he struggled with year 11.  He tried to do a tertiary course in IT while in year 11 which was a 8-hour day.  All way to much, so we planned to finish this time next year. 

I was thinking the same thing Jet.  The time has flown by.

11/28/2023 9:47 pm  #2649

gabriele wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Hi Jet,

An 8 hour day is LONG......I couldn't stand that either. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 9:47 pm  #2650

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Definitely!!  There is an orange tree around the corner in the front yard of a house that is quite small. The tree pretty much consumes the front yard, which is small….and provides shade to the western sun, which is on the front of the house in the evening.   The oranges are always HUGE and plentiful.  We walked by it tonite…..looks Iike they could share with the neighborhood!!

Is it navel oranges or Valencia???

Navel

I like those the best  but the Valencia’s are easier to peel 🤣😂

Board footera