meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 10:03 pm  #2691

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Alyson.......Jason........Charity....made it to the final........WHOA.............Okay...........those crazy people........they send ALL 5 go into the final.......OKAY......now what am I going to do with the game?  LOL

I have no idea Luv.
Alfonso just said they were talking over all the prime time ABC time slots and it was the biggest finale ever. Wow I don’t know what to say.

SO............does that mean it will be 3 HOURS???????????

I have no idea but will check to see now.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 10:03 pm  #2692

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

INTERESTING

So is that like what we would call kindergarten???

No, there is an additional kindergarten before that as well.  Most are around 18 when they finish on a regular schedule

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/28/2023 10:05 pm  #2693

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Alyson.......Jason........Charity....made it to the final........WHOA.............Okay...........those crazy people........they send ALL 5 go into the final.......OKAY......now what am I going to do with the game?  LOL

Oh…did you guys see DWTS has started their own “Fantasy DWTS” game this season on sm …LOL…it bears a striking resemblance to our game….you pick your couples and make guess for things like first eliminated, top score etc….and you get points for right answers….hmmmmmm…..our we being stalked….hmmmmmm 🤔

Last edited by april6263 (11/28/2023 10:05 pm)

11/28/2023 10:05 pm  #2694

Okay........I GUESS......I will have to award pts for all of us that had those names in our final 4 category. LOL

Should we add a category on who we think will finish 5...4...3...2....1??????

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 10:05 pm  #2695

Ok so this news must be new and just announced because everything I have found so far said it will be only 4 in the finale and it starts at 8pm, so this must be a surprise for the show.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 10:06 pm  #2696

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay........I GUESS......I will have to award pts for all of us that had those names in our final 4 category. LOL

I guess unless we or I can find out more information on how the show will work next week.

11/28/2023 10:06 pm  #2697

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh…did you guys see DWTS has started their own “Fantasy DWTS” game this season on sm …LOL…it bears a striking resemblance to our game….you pick your couples and make guess for things like first eliminated, top score etc….and you get points for right answers….hmmmmmm…..our we being stalked….hmmmmmm 🤔

HUMM..........me thinks there ARE spies among us. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 10:07 pm  #2698

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Hi CEK,

it's been a heck of a year......  but I have be reading up on your showtime chats after the event.  Sooooo many healt issues, but I guess things aren't back to where they have been before Covid. 

How are things going with your hips….you had just had surgery on them when we talked last

Oh is it that long????   It has been since Disney got a hold of the show.....   One of the hips is better than the other, but that's what most people say.  It would help, if I could shed a bit of excess 'balast'.  *lol*

Glad your hips are doing better….here they call that weight gain the COVID 15 …lol…for the 15 lbs everyone gained….lol

11/28/2023 10:07 pm  #2699

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

no I have not seen that, Hmmmm. Someone is copying us…LOL

11/28/2023 10:07 pm  #2700

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I like that everyone has progressed.  Would be the hardest elimination so close to the end.  Do you think they will be given a ranking like that? 

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

Board footera