meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 10:07 pm  #2701

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

Ok so this news must be new and just announced because everything I have found so far said it will be only 4 in the finale and it starts at 8pm, so this must be a surprise for the show.

LOL.........well, at least it wasn't just us "wrong".

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 10:08 pm  #2702

gabriele wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay........I GUESS......I will have to award pts for all of us that had those names in our final 4 category. LOL

Should we add a category on who we think will finish 5...4...3...2....1??????

I like that everyone has progressed.  Would be the hardest elimination so close to the end.  Do you think they will be given a ranking like that? 

I have no clue what will happen Gabriele…this is quite the different ending for the finale.  It’s kinda interesting to see what and how they will work it out.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 10:08 pm  #2703

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

That is how it should be! But Xochtil and Ariana both looked like they were going to cry. That was stressful!

So this means we get 5 freestyles right??????

11/28/2023 10:08 pm  #2704

gabriele wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay........I GUESS......I will have to award pts for all of us that had those names in our final 4 category. LOL

I like that everyone has progressed.  Would be the hardest elimination so close to the end.  Do you think they will be given a ranking like that? 

Not sure...........Any opinions on what we should do?  We could just stay with the Ultimate Champion.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/28/2023 10:08 pm  #2705

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Ok so this news must be new and just announced because everything I have found so far said it will be only 4 in the finale and it starts at 8pm, so this must be a surprise for the show.

LOL.........well, at least it wasn't just us "wrong".

I know.  And one site was just posted yesterday so this is very new.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 10:09 pm  #2706

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

That is how it should be! But Xochtil and Ariana both looked like they were going to cry. That was stressful!

I think so.

11/28/2023 10:09 pm  #2707

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Yep........on both comments.....lol

11/28/2023 10:09 pm  #2708

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

INTERESTING

So is that like what we would call kindergarten???

No, there is an additional kindergarten before that as well.  Most are around 18 when they finish on a regular schedule

Oh ok ….most kids start pre k here at 4 then kindergarten at 5

11/28/2023 10:10 pm  #2709

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Not sure...........Any opinions on what we should do?  We could just stay with the Ultimate Champion.

I will think about it and see if I can give any suggestions.  Any other sisters have any thoughts????

11/28/2023 10:11 pm  #2710

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Alyson.......Jason........Charity....made it to the final........WHOA.............Okay...........those crazy people........they send ALL 5 go into the final.......OKAY......now what am I going to do with the game?  LOL

Oh…did you guys see DWTS has started their own “Fantasy DWTS” game this season on sm …LOL…it bears a striking resemblance to our game….you pick your couples and make guess for things like first eliminated, top score etc….and you get points for right answers….hmmmmmm…..our we being stalked….hmmmmmm 🤔

HUMM..........me thinks there ARE spies among us. LOL

So do we wave and say hello to Val, Derek or Alfonso????…LOL…my guess is Alfonso

Board footera