meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 10:11 pm  #2711

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

I like that everyone has progressed.  Would be the hardest elimination so close to the end.  Do you think they will be given a ranking like that? 

Not sure...........Any opinions on what we should do?  We could just stay with the Ultimate Champion.

I will think about it and see if I can give any suggestions. Any other sisters have any thoughts????

Maybe, we don't all have to decide now.  Maybe, more information will come out.......still, I would love to hear opinions and suggestions.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 10:12 pm  #2712

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh…did you guys see DWTS has started their own “Fantasy DWTS” game this season on sm …LOL…it bears a striking resemblance to our game….you pick your couples and make guess for things like first eliminated, top score etc….and you get points for right answers….hmmmmmm…..our we being stalked….hmmmmmm 🤔

HUMM..........me thinks there ARE spies among us. LOL

So do we wave and say hello to Val, Derek or Alfonso????…LOL…my guess is Alfonso

LOL...........WELL.........didn't Val use to visit the ABC site? 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/28/2023 10:12 pm  #2713

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Alyson.......Jason........Charity....made it to the final........WHOA.............Okay...........those crazy people........they send ALL 5 go into the final.......OKAY......now what am I going to do with the game?  LOL

Oh…did you guys see DWTS has started their own “Fantasy DWTS” game this season on sm …LOL…it bears a striking resemblance to our game….you pick your couples and make guess for things like first eliminated, top score etc….and you get points for right answers….hmmmmmm…..our we being stalked….hmmmmmm 🤔

no I have not seen that, Hmmmm. Someone is copying us…LOL

LOL…it’s VERY similar to our game

11/28/2023 10:13 pm  #2714

april6263 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

So is that like what we would call kindergarten???

No, there is an additional kindergarten before that as well.  Most are around 18 when they finish on a regular schedule

Oh ok ….most kids start pre k here at 4 then kindergarten at 5

It must be around the same timeframe in the end,  Vmmm said earlier that it's late 17 or 18.  Compulsory schooling starts at 6 here, but the majority of parents send their kids at 5.  I held my guy back until he was 6, as he has his own struggles and continues to have...... 

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/28/2023 10:13 pm  #2715

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

HUMM..............think we could sue for copyright?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/28/2023 10:14 pm  #2716

I have to go feed Zelda and give her her meds…I will pop back in when I am done.  If you are all here if not I will post the dances as soon as they are up.  Next week will be interesting and I am kinda interested to see how they work it out.  This season has been so much better than the last two. 

If you aren’t here when I get back I have enjoyed being with you,
Gabriele so glad you were here to with us. 
Luv I will email you tomorrow.
Vmm hope have a good week and Little Bit is better soon.
Jet, have a good rest of the week and see you Tuesday.
April, hope your week is a good one for you too. 

Can’t wait for the finale.

HUGS everyone.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 10:14 pm  #2717

Okay.......popping out to work on the chart........let me know if you have any ideas on how to do the chart.

Take care everyone.

11/28/2023 10:15 pm  #2718

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

HUMM..............think we could sue for copyright?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Luv…that is an infringement on our game.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 10:15 pm  #2719

CEK40 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay........I GUESS......I will have to award pts for all of us that had those names in our final 4 category. LOL

Should we add a category on who we think will finish 5...4...3...2....1??????

I like that everyone has progressed.  Would be the hardest elimination so close to the end.  Do you think they will be given a ranking like that? 

I have no clue what will happen Gabriele…this is quite the different ending for the finale.  It’s kinda interesting to see what and how they will work it out.

Well they’re going to get eliminated….thats a given….so it’s safe to say 5,4,3,2,1 would be definable

11/28/2023 10:15 pm  #2720

Hmmm,  so many possible ways.....   I can't even remember what the format was when the finale was between four couples....

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

Board footera