meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 10:19 pm  #2721

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

No, there is an additional kindergarten before that as well.  Most are around 18 when they finish on a regular schedule

Oh ok ….most kids start pre k here at 4 then kindergarten at 5

It must be around the same timeframe in the end,  Vmmm said earlier that it's late 17 or 18.  Compulsory schooling starts at 6 here, but the majority of parents send their kids at 5.  I held my guy back until he was 6, as he has his own struggles and continues to have...... 

Here it’s mandatory at 5 ….but yeah I think close to the same timelines

11/28/2023 10:21 pm  #2722

gabriele wrote:

Hmmm,  so many possible ways.....   I can't even remember what the format was when the finale was between four couples....

Four did freestyles then one was eliminated….the final three then competed …it’s usually a two hour show but with 5 couples left that’s a lot to pack into 2 hrs

11/28/2023 10:22 pm  #2723

gabriele wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Hello and good afternoon!

Made it today.  My son's last day of year 12 high school tomorrow, but having the day off today.  Can't see anything though - just like Jet. 

HELLO, GABRIELE!!!  SOOO GOOD TO *SEE* YOU!!   I can’t believe your son is finished with high school!!!  Where does the time go??  

Hi Jet,
he will be doing a year 13 next year.  We've spread the workload to begin with, as he struggled with year 11.  He tried to do a tertiary course in IT while in year 11 which was a 8-hour day.  All way to much, so we planned to finish this time next year. 

It is terrific that you have that option.  We graduate tooo many kids without your son’s problems who really need an extra year if they are going to do much s. So happy your guy seems to be copying and moving forward.  GOOD FOR HIM!  I know his mum has been instrumental.  It will be worth the effort, as I’m sure you already know.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 10:24 pm  #2724

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL…it’s VERY similar to our game

HUMM..............think we could sue for copyright?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Luv…that is an infringement on our game.

I’ll have to see tomorrow if I can bring over their version so you can see what I mean…LOL

11/28/2023 10:25 pm  #2725

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh…did you guys see DWTS has started their own “Fantasy DWTS” game this season on sm …LOL…it bears a striking resemblance to our game….you pick your couples and make guess for things like first eliminated, top score etc….and you get points for right answers….hmmmmmm…..our we being stalked….hmmmmmm 🤔

no I have not seen that, Hmmmm. Someone is copying us…LOL

I have to say, our game is brilliant so you know what they say….imitation is the highest form of flattery!!!  LOLOLOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/28/2023 10:26 pm  #2726

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

HUMM..............think we could sue for copyright?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Luv…that is an infringement on our game.

I’ll have to see tomorrow if I can bring over their version so you can see what I mean…LOL

Oh…do we have a copyright??!!  LOLOLOL

11/28/2023 10:26 pm  #2727

It has been so much fun chatting and sooooooo good to have you back Gabriele …but I’m going to run…need to get a few things done here….talk to you all tomorrow for The Masked Singer….goodnight ((hugs))

11/28/2023 10:27 pm  #2728

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

no I have not seen that, Hmmmm. Someone is copying us…LOL

I have to say, our game is brilliant so you know what they say….imitation is the highest form of flattery!!!  LOLOLOL

Well we definitely know we were doing it first….LOL….we’ve been playing it for years….LOL!!!!!!!!

11/28/2023 10:28 pm  #2729

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay........I GUESS......I will have to award pts for all of us that had those names in our final 4 category. LOL

Should we add a category on who we think will finish 5...4...3...2....1??????

I like that everyone has progressed.  Would be the hardest elimination so close to the end.  Do you think they will be given a ranking like that? 

Not sure...........Any opinions on what we should do?  We could just stay with the Ultimate Champion.

Maybe, Luv, we replace teh trifecta with the top 5 in order???

11/28/2023 10:28 pm  #2730

[img][/img]

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

Board footera