meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 10:29 pm  #2731

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL…it’s VERY similar to our game

I have to say, our game is brilliant so you know what they say….imitation is the highest form of flattery!!!  LOLOLOL

Well we definitely know we were doing it first….LOL….we’ve been playing it for years….LOL!!!!!!!!

Yes….didn’t we start before Laney left us?  

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 10:30 pm  #2732

Chart needs a little work, I ran out of spaces for our pts, especially for VMM who has a huge lead.

Let me know if you want me to add a 1st.......2nd........3......4........5  catagory.

Take care everyone

Good night.

So happy to have Gabriele join us for the live chat.
Take care

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 10:30 pm  #2733

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I have to say, our game is brilliant so you know what they say….imitation is the highest form of flattery!!!  LOLOLOL

Well we definitely know we were doing it first….LOL….we’ve been playing it for years….LOL!!!!!!!!

Yes…remember that’s when Luv redesigned the board but we had been doing it for a long time before that

11/28/2023 10:31 pm  #2734

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Chart needs a little work, I ran out of spaces for our pts, especially for VMM who has a huge lead.

Let me know if you want me to add a 1st.......2nd........3......4........5  catagory.

Take care everyone

Good night.

Take care

Maybe to solve the problem, Luv, you could just take away a bunch of vmmm’s points and spread them around to everyone else!!  That would be the equitable thing to do1!!  OLOLOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/28/2023 10:31 pm  #2735

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

I like that everyone has progressed.  Would be the hardest elimination so close to the end.  Do you think they will be given a ranking like that? 

Not sure...........Any opinions on what we should do?  We could just stay with the Ultimate Champion.

Maybe, Luv, we replace teh trifecta with the top 5 in order???

I think we could leave our final three because eventually it HAS to get down to three…right?????…LOL

11/28/2023 10:32 pm  #2736

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Take care everyone

Good night.

Take care

Maybe to solve the problem, Luv, you could just take away a bunch of vmmm’s points and spread them around to everyone else!!  That would be the equitable thing to do1!!  OLOLOL

LOL….I vote for that!!!!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂

11/28/2023 10:33 pm  #2737

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yes…remember that’s when Luv redesigned the board but we had been doing it for a long time before that

Yeah,,,,I remembered about when Luv added favorite colors and saying, etc. but I don’t remember how long prior to that we had played.

11/28/2023 10:34 pm  #2738

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Take care everyone

Good night.

Take care

LOL….I vote for that!!!!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂

😀😀

11/28/2023 10:34 pm  #2739

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Not sure...........Any opinions on what we should do?  We could just stay with the Ultimate Champion.

Maybe, Luv, we replace teh trifecta with the top 5 in order???

I think we could leave our final three because eventually it HAS to get down to three…right?????…LOL

Maybe they will have a double elimination next week and be down to 3??

11/28/2023 10:38 pm  #2740

gabriele wrote:

Hmmm,  so many possible ways.....   I can't even remember what the format was when the finale was between four couples....

It was so nice to chat with you all.  I have to do a little “rework” on our shirt quilt!!  Going to the mountains on a quilting retreat which will be fun.  Probably no Wi-Fi so I’ll have to wait till I get home to catch up on the news!!

Need to say good night to you all….have a great rest of your evening.  I’ll try to watch the show in real time tonite.

(((HUGS)))

Board footera