meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 10:41 pm  #2741

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Maybe to solve the problem, Luv, you could just take away a bunch of vmmm’s points and spread them around to everyone else!!  That would be the equitable thing to do1!!  OLOLOL

LOL….I vote for that!!!!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂

😀😀

Wowwwww. I see how it is, lol.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/29/2023 11:23 am  #2742

Good Morning Sisters....Well that was some ending to the semi-finales last night.  What a shocker.
Vmm what crystal ball are you using for all your points...LOL

Ok so I will post the dances from last night and I will try to find some info on what they will be doing next week for the finale.  This has put a bit of a confusion in our game but I think we can make it work out just fine.  

I agree with April, I think she said to leave the final 3 because it has to end that way I would imagine.  

So lets see what I can find out.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/29/2023 11:24 am  #2743

Semi Finale Dances Season 32

Jason and Daniella

Ariana and Pasha

Charity and Artem

Xochitl and Val

Alyson and Sasha

Pro Dance

Elimination (This is all I could find)

'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Semifinals end with a shocking twist
Find out who made it to the finale.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/dancing-stars-recap-semifinals-end-shocking-twist/story?id=105237554

Last edited by CEK40 (11/29/2023 11:33 am)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/29/2023 11:36 am  #2744

Ok so no news on how the show will go for next week yet has been posted that I can find.  I will continue to check later and post what I find.  

Have a good day.  HUGS

12/04/2023 1:04 pm  #2745

Hi Everyone...Here are a few things to read if you have any spare time....I will post the dances and songs in a bit and I send an email with more information too!

Carrie Ann Inaba Shares Her Honest Opinion on The Shocking ‘DWTS’ Semi-Finals Twisthttps://talentrecap.com/carrie-ann-inaba-shares-her-honest-opinion-on-the-shocking-dwts-semi-finals-twist/

Gleb Savchenko Fuels Rylee Arnold, Harry Jowsey Dating Rumors on ‘DWTS’
https://talentrecap.com/gleb-savchenko-fuels-rylee-arnold-harry-jowsey-dating-rumors-on-dwts/

‘Dancing with the Stars’ Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 32?https://talentrecap.com/dancing-with-the-stars-finale-prediction-who-will-win-season-32/

Last edited by CEK40 (12/04/2023 1:06 pm)

12/04/2023 1:07 pm  #2746

For the first time ever, we'll see five couples dancing for the trophy." Julianne Hough then noted that the judges' scores and votes by viewers will carry over to next week's scores to determine who will win the Len Goodman Mirrorball Trophy

(So I guess two couples will be eliminated or place 5th and the 4th then the 3rd, 2nd and the the winner...Sounds confusing but we will see and it is a 3 hour show so from 8-11 pm)

For the first time in Dancing with the Stars history, the three-hour season 32 finale will feature five couples instead of four competing for the recently renamed and highly coveted Len Goodman Mirrorball Trophy.

Each of the five couples will dance twice: First, they will perform a redemption dance – a do over of a dance they had problems with earlier in the season—and then a freestyle routine.

The evening will begin with a sensational opening number, with all season 32 couples making a return to the stage, performing to “Young Hearts Run Free” by Candi Staton, choreographed by Ray Leeper; as well as jive right into the holiday spirit with a routine set to “Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town” by Mariah Carey, featuring the song and dance styles of Alfonso Ribeiro, Julianne Hough and surprise guests, and choreographed by pros Britt Stewart and Alan Bersten.

But there’s more. Jason will take a break from dancing to do what he does best, a musical performance of “I Feel Like Dancing,” as the talented pros from the DWTS LIVE 2024 Tour dance in a number choreographed by Mandy Moore.

In addition, last season’s Mirrorball Trophy winners Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas will perform an all-new routine set to the beats of “Give It To Me Baby” by Rick James.

And then the winner of this season’s Len Goodman Mirrorball Trophy will be revealed.

Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach will perform a Foxtrot to “Fly Me to The Moon” by Frank Sinatra.

Ariana Madix and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Samba to “Spice Up Your Life” by the Spice Girls.

Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Tango to “Libertango” by Astor Piazzolla.

Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Foxtrot to “Unconditionally” by Katy Perry.

Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Salsa to “Get on Your Feet” by Gloria Estefan.

Freestyle Round:

Jason and Daniella will perform a Freestyle to “Happy” by C2C featuring Derek Martin.

Ariana and Pasha will perform a Freestyle to “Run The World (Girls)” by Beyoncé/“Level Up” by Ciara.

Charity and Artem will perform a Freestyle to “Lose My Breath” by Destiny’s Child/“Suéltate” by Sam i & Jarina De Marco featuring Anitta & BIA.

Xochitl and Val will perform a Freestyle to “Que Calor” by District 78.

Alyson and Sasha will perform a Freestyle to “Enchanted (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift /“Papi” by Jennifer Lopez.

The Dancing with the Stars finale will air live from the ballroom Tuesday, Dec. 5 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC and simulcast on Disney+ and then next day on Hulu.

Last edited by CEK40 (12/04/2023 1:15 pm)

12/04/2023 1:24 pm  #2747

Ok so last weeks score will be combined with tomorrow nights scores to pick the winner.  Here are last weeks scores.  Maybe it will help to make you picks.

Xochitl & Val - Samba + Waltz, 60 out of 60 
Charity & Artem - Rumba + Quickstep, 59 out of 60 
Ariana & Pasha - Jive + Foxtrot, 58 out of 60 
Jason & Daniella - Viennese waltz + Paso doble, 57 out of 60 
Alyson & Sasha - Jive + Waltz, 51 out of 60

Last edited by CEK40 (12/04/2023 1:25 pm)

12/05/2023 5:49 pm  #2748

[img][/img]

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 8:02 pm  #2749

Hi. Everyone!!! Can’t believe it’s finale night already

12/05/2023 8:03 pm  #2750

Hello Everyone, are we getting a mini recap?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

Board footera