meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 9:14 pm  #2901

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

I so wish that Mark would come back to the show.  He was amazing with his routines especially at Halloween!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 9:14 pm  #2902

Question:  Do any of you have a Cricut machine?  I have a Brother tat someone gave me but it is older and I”m not proficient at it!  The reason I’m asking is because one of the granddaughters would like one for Christmas and I’m curious if anyone has a review on one they have or know about????

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

12/05/2023 9:14 pm  #2903

Okay............did Charlie have any dance experience because she looks like a pro

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 9:14 pm  #2904

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Especially if Val is trying to sweet talk you for info…I mean he DID give her a LOT of CPR back in the day soooooo…….hmmmm 🤔🤣🤔🤣🤔

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...............................I mean, what is a girl to do?

You can only succumb!!!  LOLOLOL

LOL…he was probably shirtless too….wasn’t he Luv 😂🤣

12/05/2023 9:15 pm  #2905

CEK40 wrote:

I so wish that Mark would come back to the show. He was amazing with his routines especially at Halloween!

He was and still is!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

12/05/2023 9:15 pm  #2906

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...............................I mean, what is a girl to do?

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

12/05/2023 9:15 pm  #2907

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

No doubt!!! 😋

12/05/2023 9:16 pm  #2908

Charity up next

12/05/2023 9:16 pm  #2909

Was Mark’s baby born??????? The way Julianne said that it sounds like the baby is here

12/05/2023 9:17 pm  #2910

april6263 wrote:

Was Mark’s baby born??????? The way Julianne said that it sounds like the baby is here

It sure sounded like it.....

Board footera