meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 9:22 pm  #2921

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Was Mark’s baby born??????? The way Julianne said that it sounds like the baby is here

It sure sounded like it.....

I wonder if it was a boy or girl

BOY

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 9:22 pm  #2922

Luv here is what I found…

She sheepishly confirmed that she worked as a professional cheerleader in the past. It's no secret that some of the “amateur” dancers who come onto “DWTS” are less amateur than others, and for no one is that the case more than Charli D'Amelio., who was a competitive dancer for over 10 years.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 9:22 pm  #2923

Do you all think it was the best dance of the night that Charity did?

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 9:22 pm  #2924

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay..........googled...........his son is about a month old now.

Awwwww…..how did we miss that he was born

12/05/2023 9:23 pm  #2925

29 for Charity

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

12/05/2023 9:23 pm  #2926

CEK40 wrote:

She sheepishly confirmed that she worked as a professional cheerleader in the past. It's no secret that some of the “amateur” dancers who come onto “DWTS” are less amateur than others, and for no one is that the case more than Charli D'Amelio., who was a competitive dancer for over 10 years.

Interesting!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

12/05/2023 9:23 pm  #2927

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Question:  Do any of you have a Cricut machine?  I have a Brother tat someone gave me but it is older and I”m not proficient at it!  The reason I’m asking is because one of the granddaughters would like one for Christmas and I’m curious if anyone has a review on one they have or know about????

I have one Jet. I am just really starting to use it but I really enjoy using it when I get a chance to. I have been cutting out the names of cheerleaders for their practice shirts and other things like that since my DIL is assistant cheer coach.

The one I have is an older one but I have been thinking about getting the Maker 3 because it can cut more types of surfaces and I want to cut some mat board for my photographs. You can get the Cricut subscription and you get free cut graphics and they also have instructions for things. I have a lot of ideas and I just joined a facebook group and the things they do with it are AMAZING!

Oh…that is great to know, CEK.  Thanks for that.  Had no idea there is a FB group.  Will tell my daughter.

I will send the information that I have to you in an email tomorrow if that is ok!

12/05/2023 9:23 pm  #2928

CEK40 wrote:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I kind of hate that.......LOL

12/05/2023 9:23 pm  #2929

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Was Mark’s baby born??????? The way Julianne said that it sounds like the baby is here

It sure sounded like it.....

Who is he married to??

B.C. Jean….they’ve been together a long time now

12/05/2023 9:24 pm  #2930

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Interesting!

Yes it is and I don’t think I knew that last year when she competed!

Board footera