meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 9:51 pm  #2991

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

I kind of feel like a cheerleader doing a cheerleading routine was not really a stretch...

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

12/05/2023 9:52 pm  #2992

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

The only pic I could find was the baby arm and Mark holding his hand no faces or anything

He’s going to be a good dad

I looked up Banksi (Banksy) and it is a pseudonym pi’s English-based street artist, political activist and film director whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed and the subject of speculation.  

It goes on after that but is lengthy and speculative.  I just have a thing about unusual names.  They can be interesting!

Yes, I've followed him for a while.  There must be a clip out there of when one of his works sold at an auction for an exorbitant amount of money.  The frame had an in built shredder and the picture/painting began shredding itself as soon as it was sold.   The guy is a genius.  *lol*

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

12/05/2023 9:52 pm  #2993

april6263 wrote:

That was really good ….but it was more cheer comp choreo than dance to me …LOL…but maybe that’s because I just spent the last 4 yrs at cheer comps

Yep you are right April…the routine was great but I agree not what I call the freestyle danceing but it is what ever they want to do for Freestyle!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 9:52 pm  #2994

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I kind of feel like a cheerleader doing a cheerleading routine was not really a stretch...

I didn't know she was a cheerleader.............now that I do.......well, I would rather see something else, still she was amazing at what she did..............STILL............lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 9:53 pm  #2995

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I agree Vmm

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 9:53 pm  #2996

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

The only pic I could find was the baby arm and Mark holding his hand no faces or anything

I looked up Banksi (Banksy) and it is a pseudonym pi’s English-based street artist, political activist and film director whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed and the subject of speculation.  

It goes on after that but is lengthy and speculative.  I just have a thing about unusual names.  They can be interesting!

Interesting….I think it’s a cute name actually….in all seriousness ….maybe he got a bit of inspiration from Tyra’s last name….they really are good friends I believe

12/05/2023 9:54 pm  #2997

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Nemo would LOVE this dance.

Yep ….except from the cheer standpoint they made a few minor mistakes in the stunting

12/05/2023 9:54 pm  #2998

gabriele wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yes, I've followed him for a while.  There must be a clip out there of when one of his works sold at an auction for an exorbitant amount of money.  The frame had an in built shredder and the picture/painting began shredding itself as soon as it was sold.   The guy is a genius.  *lol*

Hi Gabriele good to see you tonight…how are you doing?

12/05/2023 9:55 pm  #2999

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yep ….except from the cheer standpoint they made a few minor mistakes in the stunting

LOL..............

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 9:55 pm  #3000

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I think you are right April.  I remember that from when my daughter cheered…she was a base but she was a great cheerleader!

Board footera