meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 10:16 pm  #3041

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That was a really difficult dance too….I love Daniella’s freestyles….she does amazing choreo

I agree April. She is my favorite female Pro.

Mine as well, although I thot Rilee did quite well for a first season.  Of course, she had someone without any dance experience.

Jet you are right for the first time and being so young as a pro she was very good.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 10:16 pm  #3042

LuvSeason18 wrote:

30 for Ariana

I wouldn’t be surprised if she won!!  She’s been sort of a dark horse. ,but consistently gets pretty high scores.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

12/05/2023 10:17 pm  #3043

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Did that one seemed shorter than the others???

It seemed like it was.  Wow good remarks from Carrie Ann

They’ve changed it up a bit because freestyle didn’t use to be last dance ….it was next to last …then it narrowed to final three ….remember MnM’s last dance was the mash up in the purple dress ….not the freestyle

12/05/2023 10:19 pm  #3044

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That was a really difficult dance too….I love Daniella’s freestyles….she does amazing choreo

I agree April. She is my favorite female Pro.

Mine as well, although I thot Rilee did quite well for a first season.  Of course, she had someone without any dance experience.

I think Rylee did well to for her first season….but apparently she was being given a hard time on sm for some reason

12/05/2023 10:19 pm  #3045

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Did that one seemed shorter than the others???

It seemed like it was. Wow good remarks from Carrie Ann

They’ve changed it up a bit because freestyle didn’t use to be last dance ….it was next to last …then it narrowed to final three ….remember MnM’s last dance was the mash up in the purple dress ….not the freestyle

You’re right it was the next to last….in that case the first dance of the two.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

12/05/2023 10:20 pm  #3046

Alyson up next

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 10:20 pm  #3047

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

So is everyone ready for Christmas?

Is Christmas coming??!!!  🙄.  I have no idea what to do for anyone!!!  YIKES!!

Jet that is the problem I am having too.  We were going to do a “homemade” Christmas for gifts but with us being sick last month and the grandkids having wrestling right up till break it just didn’t work out.  I have told the family not to worry about me anything but if they do either photos of the grandkids and family or gift cards to get food for the animal shelter.  The grandkids really don’t need anything and the adults usually buy what they want.  There are a few little things I can get so I have no clue at all…

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 10:20 pm  #3048

This is weird with 5 finalists!!  ONly one male.

12/05/2023 10:20 pm  #3049

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

It seemed like it was. Wow good remarks from Carrie Ann

You’re right it was the next to last….in that case the first dance of the two.

Hmmmmm…..but I’m really happy we get 5 freestyles this season!!!!

12/05/2023 10:21 pm  #3050

Oh Luv, I totally for to tell you about the German Shepherd that was rescued behind the house.  After getting the medical treatment she got and was put up for adoption she was adopted within a day or so.  I just pray she went to a wonderfully loving home and will be loved for the rest of her life.

Board footera