meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2024 7:23 pm  #12901

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW.........lol

He is filled out and has a bit of a booty!!  Needs more exercise also now that the rain is over!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you still in a drought or has all of the rain helped in that regard?

They never say we have enough rain or water!!  That is heretical!!!  LOL. The problem is that the geniuses in control of this state of never updated the collection and storage system, so a lot evaporates in the heat during the summer!!!  Makes no sense!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 7:24 pm  #12902

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok that sounds like Andy Grammer in the gum ball costume

Who is that?  

He was on DWTS one season ….sings.. Honey I’m Good …really nice guy

5/08/2024 7:25 pm  #12903

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey, Luv!!!  How you there in tornado alley?!!  Hope they haven’t impacted you too much.  Niece just finished playing the cowardly lion in Wizard of Oz and I thought of you throughout the show!!!  It was a very creative production since they perform in a buy, so the floor is their stage; all the entrances and exits are from the 4 corners.  But they had so much fun with it!

Hubby only eats sausage and mushroom; sometimes I have him order half as a combo cuz I like it with more stuff on it!!  They make a great anti pasta salad as well.

OH..........how cool that your niece played the lion.  Hope her costume wasn't too hot. LOL 

We have missed the sever storms, in fact, we got no rain during our last tornado watch. LOL  

I love all kinds of things on my pizza too, but his picks sound good.

Is it the same niece that was young Gwen Stephani????

Yes….same niece!  She sang a pretty long song beautifully (although Dorothy was also good)…and her chacterizatio of the lion was very cute!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 7:25 pm  #12904

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

He is filled out and has a bit of a booty!!  Needs more exercise also now that the rain is over!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you still in a drought or has all of the rain helped in that regard?

They never say we have enough rain or water!!  That is heretical!!!  LOL. The problem is that the geniuses in control of this state of never updated the collection and storage system, so a lot evaporates in the heat during the summer!!!  Makes no sense!!

LOL..............

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/08/2024 7:25 pm  #12905

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

99.8#. 😳

WOW.........lol

How old is he now????

5/08/2024 7:25 pm  #12906

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok that sounds like Andy Grammer in the gum ball costume

Who is that?  

He was on DWTS one season ….sings.. Honey I’m Good …really nice guy

Oh..bet I would know his face then....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/08/2024 7:25 pm  #12907

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey, Luv!!!  How you there in tornado alley?!!  Hope they haven’t impacted you too much.  Niece just finished playing the cowardly lion in Wizard of Oz and I thought of you throughout the show!!!  It was a very creative production since they perform in a buy, so the floor is their stage; all the entrances and exits are from the 4 corners.  But they had so much fun with it!

Hubby only eats sausage and mushroom; sometimes I have him order half as a combo cuz I like it with more stuff on it!!  They make a great anti pasta salad as well.

Do y’all like pineapple on pizza????

Yep, got the tip from you on how good it is.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! My fav topping

5/08/2024 7:27 pm  #12908

Poodle moth is Chrissy Metz......lol  Only one I am sure of.

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (5/08/2024 7:27 pm)

5/08/2024 7:27 pm  #12909

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Do y’all like pineapple on pizza????

I do…..no one else in our family.  I really don’t have any huge preferences, although I do like all the fresh veg…onions, bell pepper, mushrooms, basil, tomato….so a combo is more to my liking.

I actually like veggies on the pizza better than the meat ….lol….but I like the meat too

5/08/2024 7:28 pm  #12910

Luv do you still think the Poodle Moth is Christy …I think you said that name

Board footera