meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2024 7:34 pm  #12921

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

He is filled out and has a bit of a booty!!  Needs more exercise also now that the rain is over!!

How old is he now????

He is 16 months….so still an adolescent!!!  LOL

Body and mind?  LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/08/2024 7:35 pm  #12922

Jet how is Mary doing?  Been praying for her.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/08/2024 7:38 pm  #12923

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Yes….same niece!  She sang a pretty long song beautifully (although Dorothy was also good)…and her chacterizatio of the lion was very cute!!

Oh cute

OH WOW...........sounds like the acting bug is still going strong in her.  

She really enjoys doing the theater stuff.  The lion had the largest part of the 3.  The costumes were interesting because they wore regular clothes that made you know who they were.   Quite clever really.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 7:39 pm  #12924

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh cute

She really enjoys doing the theater stuff.  The lion had the largest part of the 3.  The costumes were interesting because they wore regular clothes that made you know who they were.   Quite clever really.

How cool.  How did they do the mane of the lion or what did her "costume" look like?

5/08/2024 7:41 pm  #12925

LuvSeason18 wrote:

THanks, Luv….she is doing quite well, actually!  Her doc was happy with her numbers, whichweren’t up that much from the last test.  So far she is just enjoying every day, going about her normal routine, and sleeping when she is tired.  She is such an amazing woman….and has such faith she is jut fine with whatever the Lord has in store for her.  She will have a new great-grandson any day now.  On her bucket list was to see him!  The simple things are all that matters.  

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 7:42 pm  #12926

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Jenny guessed it.....lol

What did she guess….I missed it

5/08/2024 7:43 pm  #12927

Jenny is all about the Hough’s tonight 🤣😂

5/08/2024 7:44 pm  #12928

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh cute

Was she in Voices of Hope???

5/08/2024 7:44 pm  #12929

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

THanks, Luv….she is doing quite well, actually!  Her doc was happy with her numbers, whichweren’t up that much from the last test.  So far she is just enjoying every day, going about her normal routine, and sleeping when she is tired.  She is such an amazing woman….and has such faith she is jut fine with whatever the Lord has in store for her.  She will have a new great-grandson any day now.  On her bucket list was to see him!  The simple things are all that matters.  

That is wonderful to hear that she is doing well at the moment.  How exciting that she will be a great grandma soon.  Will he be born close to her?  I mean, will she have to travel a long distance to see him or will it be "closer" for her?

5/08/2024 7:44 pm  #12930

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Jenny guessed it.....lol

What did she guess….I missed it

Chrissy Metz

Board footera